Can anyone answer this question????

djoinkoinksplat

How is it that on the back of every cd/vinyl dillinja records it says you'll get fucked over if you use any of his beats/samples, yet friction blatantly uses a dillinja sample in 3rd degree gurns?? ive always wondered this as the tune isn't called "friction & dillinja - 3rd degree gurns" and when i first heard it i thought it was by dillinja as well.

probably because it means that if you use his samples without permission you'll get fucked over, he probably asked dillinja to use the samples.

HAHAHA this post is a joke!

Of course Friction didn't use one of Dillinja's samples in 3rd Degree Gurns!

MAYBE ... JUST MAYBE ... Friction actually crafted the sound from scratch himself and it happens to sound like something Dillinja would of made!

How is it that on the back of every cd/vinyl dillinja records it says you'll get fucked over if you use any of his beats/samples, yet friction blatantly uses a dillinja sample in 3rd degree gurns?? ive always wondered this as the tune isn't called "friction & dillinja - 3rd degree gurns" and when i first heard it i thought it was by dillinja as well.

DOES IT STATE BY WHO ?? NO ... !!!!!!!!

BUT ANY FORM OF SAMPLING IS A VERY GREY AREA IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ANYWAY ... (DERRR)

AND WHY YOU LOSING SLEEP OVER PETITY POLITICS ANYWAY ... IF IT WAS A MAJOR PROBLEM IM SURE DILL WOULD OF STABBED FRIC IN THE FACE WITH A FORK OVER SUCH A STUPID ISSUE WHEN THE MUSIC THERE MAKING IN THE 1ST PLACE WAS BUILT UP OF SAMPLES ...

YOU MAY NOT REMEMBER THOSE DAYS AS TODAYS CHILDREN OF THE SOUND HAVE EVERYTHING IN THE PALMS OF THERE HANDS ....

NEXT SOMEONE WILL ASK WHY SHOPS PUT PRICE TAGS IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER BUT THEY HAVE FOUND A DNB SHOP THAT PUT IT ON THE LEFT ........ WHAT A CRIME ..........

:rinsed: :rinsed: :rinsed: :rinsed: :rinsed:

DOES IT STATE BY WHO ?? NO ... !!!!!!!!

BUT ANY FORM OF SAMPLING IS A VERY GREY AREA IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ANYWAY ... (DERRR)

AND WHY YOU LOSING SLEEP OVER PETITY POLITICS ANYWAY ... IF IT WAS A MAJOR PROBLEM IM SURE DILL WOULD OF STABBED FRIC IN THE FACE WITH A FORK OVER SUCH A STUPID ISSUE WHEN THE MUSIC THERE MAKING IN THE 1ST PLACE WAS BUILT UP OF SAMPLES ...

YOU MAY NOT REMEMBER THOSE DAYS AS TODAYS CHILDREN OF THE SOUND HAVE EVERYTHING IN THE PALMS OF THERE HANDS ....

NEXT SOMEONE WILL ASK WHY SHOPS PUT PRICE TAGS IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER BUT THEY HAVE FOUND A DNB SHOP THAT PUT IT ON THE LEFT ........ WHAT A CRIME ..........

:rinsed: :rinsed: :rinsed: :rinsed: :rinsed:

Its very true man ... TECHNICALLY ... almost nothing is original

It also says that broadcasting or public performance is strictly forbidden. So by this logic, every DJ is a thief???

If you want to play that game, if the Winstons or Gregory C. Coleman copyrighted the amen break so that no one would ever use it, dance music would probably never have even been created.

Technically Dillinja has no right to say no one can sample his tracks, since he most likely sampled stuff to make them, and most definitely copied that famous break. Fair enough, don't rip it onto mp3 and give it out freely, but the rest is cool.

In my opinion.

Last edited:
It also says that broadcasting or public performance is strictly forbidden. So by this logic, every DJ is a thief???

Exactly lol

Its like people telling me to get a djing licence before playing, I don't think sooooo lol

I am really confused by this post, 3rd degree gurns was released on Valve, Dillinja's label...........Dillinja obviously liked the tune, that's why he signed it.
It is not uncommon for a producer to make a tune that fits a sound for a label, 3rd degree gurns sounds like a Dillinja/Valve tune so job done.......
Every label has a different sound i.e. the Ram sound, V recording's sound, Hardware sound, Metalheadz sound,Virus sound but they all have lot's of artist's making music for them.

or am i chattin' shit?

If you want to play that game, if the Winstons or Gregory C. Coleman copyrighted the amen break so that no one would ever use it, dance music would probably never have even been created.

Technically Dillinja has no right to say no one can sample his tracks, since he most likely sampled stuff to make them, and most definitely copied that famous break. Fair enough, don't rip it onto mp3 and give it out freely, but the rest is cool.

In my opinion.

couldnt of said it any better .. stand n salute that man :not_worth

if u know your dnb u know
dillinja speaks hes mind he dont give a fuck like me lol
anyways DJ Friction 3rd Degree Gurns was put together by dillnja i belive :not_worth
and the samples :rinsed:

Back
Top Bottom