can anybody name a few.....

detonate-dj

sexdrugs&rockinthedole
top tunes that have been made using fruity loops? or any producers that use this? im having an argument with a m8 cos he seems to think that you cant make a half decent tune on fruity....cheers

yeah pretty much anything made by spor. There is a well known dubstep producer too.... cant remember his name for the life of me tho. And many more no doubt. most use cubase or logic tho.

Trisector does everything in fruity. His new EP "morning rain" on med school for example. Just talked with him a couple weeks back and he seemed a little agitated that I was moving away from fruity hehe!

Trisector does everything in fruity. His new EP "morning rain" on med school for example. Just talked with him a couple weeks back and he seemed a little agitated that I was moving away from fruity hehe!

Hhaha yeah the interface in fruity is so easy to use and deal with once you get used to it - which isnt long i thought.

Does it matter? Same sound, different workflow.

Anyway Deadmau5 is another major FL user.

But if truth be told, as everyone else has mentioned

Spor. /Thread

dont matter what ya use aslong as ya get the sound you want. lomax uses reason and he makes some wicked tunes!!!

Back
Top Bottom