CAN ANYBODY HELP VALUE THESE OLD TAPESETS ?!

Discussion in 'Advertisements' started by BLUE2006, Mar 20, 2006.

1. BLUE2006

BLUE2006 New Member

Hi ,
    Can YOU help me out. I'm doing a bit of reasearch and wondered whether anybody could value the following for me. They are all complete and in excellent condition ~

AMAZON ~ ORIGINAL JUNGLISTS 8 PACK TAPESET FEATURING , DEVIOUS D / GROOVERIDER / HYPE / SS / RANDALL / FABIO / BRYAN GEE / KENNY KEN PLUS OTHERS ON THE OTHER SIDES.

HELTER SKELTER ~ FRIDAY APRIL 29TH 1994 AT THE SANCTUARY WAREHOUSE BANK HLOIDAY WEEKEND 4 TAPESET

AWOL ~ A WAY OF LIFE ~ LIVE IN LONDON ~ THE LAST NIGHT OF PARADISE 4 TAPESET

AWOL ~ A WAY OF LIFE ~ LIVE IN LONDON ~ LIMITED EDITION 6 TAPESET

AWOL ~ A WAY OF LIFE ~ LIVE IN LONDON ~ VOLUME 2 ~ LIMITED EDITION 6 TAPESET RECORDED AT THE PARADISE CLUB IN LONDON

QUEST 1993 ~ WOLVERHAMPTON , ENGLAND FEATURING SETS FROM THE HYPNOTIC WORLD OF FIBRE OPTICS 8 TAPESET

DESIRE ~ LIVE AT THE ISLAND VOL 5 OF OUR 1996 COLLECTION ~ 8 TAPESET

THE AMAZON ~ 'UPFRONT' ~ FEATURING SETS FROM CHRISTMAS EVE & NEW YEARS EVE ~ FIRST BASE NIGHTCLUB , WORCESTER ST , WOLVERHAMPTON ~ 8 TAPESET

THE SOUND OF OBSESSSION ~ NEW YEARS EVE , DO YOU BELIEVE ? ~ JOEY BELTRAM - NEW YORK STUDIO MIX ~ DJ SCOTTY LIVE AT THE QUICKENING PLUS OTHERS

COLIN DALE / COLIN FAVOR ~ 1993 ~ 4 TAPESET

AMNESIA HOUSE ~ MUSICOLOGY ~ THE SCIENCE OF RHYTHMN AT THE ASTON VILLA SPORTS & LEISURE CENTRE ~ 4 TAPESET

DREAMSCAPE V111 ~ NEW YEARS EVE ~ TAKES YOU INTO 1994 ~ LIMITED EDITION 8 TAPESET LIVE AT THE SANCTUARY DECEMBER 31ST 1993

ROAST AT THE ASTORIA V1 ~ HISTORY IN THE MAKING ~ 8 TAPESET

As I say they are all complete and all in EXCELLENT CONDITION. Can anybody help me out with a valuation on some or even all of the above ? Or maybe point me in the direction of somebody who can. They are FOR SALE at the right price. I'm just not sure what the right price is yet ! I will probably stick them on Ebay individually so keep an eye out and I will also post the ebay links on here when I do.