Can any gamers fill out this survey?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by JoeCarlse, Sep 29, 2014.

1. JoeCarlse

JoeCarlse -ToxicExit09-

2. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

Sure

- - - Updated - - -

Done

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i dont play games, but i will do it if you offer me, shall we say, a medium sized gold plaque in my honor

4. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

Been there, done that.

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

NO WAIT. there will be a small monthly fee, for my participation, and the meet and greet, and so forth. your picture taken with me, an autograph on there.
    this will all be carried out by my extra, hes a guy what looks like me and does my wide shots and public appearances. me and fabio inaugurated the new cosos the other day for example. it wasnt us, naturally, it was the same guys that used to double for saddam hussein during the gulf war and some guy named "jay". from a venga boys type act, people lip syncing to euro disco, only his group was called "blood on the dancefloor" and focused very strictly on paedophilia and underage sex.

you will have your people get back to mine, when you accept the terms of your surrender. only then will i participate, and i think we both know i am being most forthcoming. big up @fes whats going on my mellow. thats the only shout out i want to put here in this announcement. hella mellow son.