can a woman rape a man

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by the_voice, Jun 2, 2015.

1. the_voice

the_voice Active Member

is this possible ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Grose likes this.
  2. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

depends, if a man gets drugged by some chick then she stradles his cock for 9 hours, this is not rape, its a good night out, if she starts thowing things up your gritter, it is

logikz likes this.
  3. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

i think the question here is: can a rape woman a man?

logikz likes this.
  4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

oh absolutely. i mean in a sexual coercion kind of way, so i guess that lands on abuse of some kind, legally, or is that still rape. and then you have the whole strap-on scenario. or coma patients, like in the beginning of kill bill 1, but forrest gumps rapist mother, funny that, the contrasts, right . i think i been sleep raped tons of times, i didnt even know she was doing it for the first years... kind of weird to think of myself in those terms. anyway the list goes on, so the answer is yes

5. Saftstein

Saftstein Active Member

While sleeping? I dunno but seems impossible for me. Would instantly wake up. Is this just me and my light sleep?

6. logikz

but heavy alcoholics specially those with a brutal drug habit have a tendency to sleep like they were dead. not sure how you get an erection when your that wasted, cos its never there when youre conscious and want it, thats for sure. but yeah she would just do freaky things, like jerk off with my hand, perform some oral and if that yielded any reaction i guess she took advantage of that. i only woke up a few times, which was a pretty funny thing to wake up to, deep in the land of nod, and you surface to her on top, getting it, with only a slightly concerened look on her face. and what am i supposed to do, stop? go back to sleep? haha of course not, you power through, and its fun anyway, i dont really care, but its its its. well. its some kind of illegal surely? how come im not offended

Dannyboy93 and Saftstein like this.
  7. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

8. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

didnt this happen in russia recently, some chick drugged a bunch of dudes and they got her done for rape charges, except one dude who absolutely 'loved it and wished he could remember more' LOL

9. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

is it rape if you enjoy it? is it rape if your asleep but really want to be shagged? or is it rape when you wake up to a pineapple being shoved up your japs eye with 2 ping pong balls up your arse and one in your mouth (because everyone knows ping pong balls come in packs of 3)? too may questions, not enough time.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
    RUSSLA likes this.
  10. logikz

haha russ yes youre right, i remember that quote!!

and danny, i think youve got a point there, it cant be rape if you enjoy it (thats called a "surprise", bunch of ingrates really) and its certainly not rape if you agree to it. which makes the whole silly hats and cricket bats school of intercourse so much less appealing when i think about it. there is just no substance.

11. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

if a bitch gets drunk then agrees to it but then the next day regrets it she can cry rape so the acceptance of sex is not always the bottom line, but does this mean if I get blackout drunk then get with anne robinson that I can play the rape card??

12. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

An old school enemy of mine got raped by a tramp at 3am off his nut on speed.

I hated that guy with a passion, but when i saw the headline on the local paper i actually felt sorry for him...

I mean, getting raped by a smelly man is bad at the best of times, but imagine that really really high on amphetamines...

Jesus. :(

13. logikz

wait, that story was real??? i always loved that story!!

i am feeling just fking enormous right now, since this psycho ex of mine campaigns around the country to get me back, the vindication i feel is awesome, literally like standing on the edge of forever

14. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

i almost got raped in indonesia. some big asian butch grabbed my nether region.. i couldn't walk away without me nads...