Camouflage Techniques

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jmzmaloney, Jan 23, 2012.

1. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

What you got? Wolf urine, hand in front of your face, soldier style rolly pollys? How do you get closer than most to the target?

2. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Well i first consider what im wearing... if the need be... i get naked.... i then search the immediate sorroundings for possible camo material. I make myself a small hole in the ground... piss in it.... leave to brew for a few min... then take the remaining sludge and smeare all of my body... re-pissing if necessary. I then find a few small branches with leaves still attached and use vine/de-thorned bramble veins/pigs guts or any string like material to attach these branches to my person. Repeat untill suitable bush looking.

From this point forward its all a matter of movement... the aim of the game is to move like a bush..... but bushes dont move i hear you say.... EXACTLY... you sway from left to right... and upon swinging in desired direction you take a small yet decisive step in that direction.... BUT... only if the target you are stalking is not looking.... repeat this untill close enough to rob/rape/grope/molest said target...

3. jmzmaloney

Sounds perfect for Bestiality that Rock. What about more human victims?

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

stranger mask, dress in indistinguishable black and brown, wear coat, wig with short hair, woolie. i could be at your house, that could be me looking at you from the other side of the bar. on every street corner, waiting for the bus or zebra crossing. was the jogger in the park and the man buying a news paper the same guy? i have a lot of time on my hands and my mind wanders. and focuses. on what you may ask. i dont know, i cant tell if you want to hit me or if you want to dance.

5. jmzmaloney

Wasnt there a picture of someone disguised as an armchair, once, with a handy whole for putting your penis through. Sure Ive seen it, maybe I've invented it.

6. logikz

nuh uh. black flys ad i believe, dude sat against the wall completely in white with a toilet right on his lap, hot stripper bout to pull her pants down and sit (girls sit and piss the fucking asshats) and have the surprise of her life, bit of jokey prop gag rape with merchandising and a famous skateboarder (proably, maybe surfer) remember that shit? you know what black flys actually was? you wont believe this but it was sunglasses! juding by their adverts they were a combination of diesel, rock n roll, power, darrel dimebagws cowboy hat, huge tits and beer that makes every word you say be a two octave rebel yell WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. say one of those before you board any aircraft, its exactly they want to hear.

7. jmzmaloney

Not many places can handle the rebel yell to be honest. There was this guy a couple of weeks back at the train station 6am Sunday Morning decided to take on a whole platform, he was over the other side shouting about some shit, shouting at any one, there must have been about 70 people on my side on the platform, he was on his own on his side, people were complaining, I admired him, I raised a fist to him in solidarity as I got on my train I went home, youve got admire people like this.

8. logikz

absolutely. a lone ranger, on the path to enlightenment. and quite possibly the train to enfield. our priest said in his sermon, he said WHY do you only sing hymns and celebrate god here in church? WHY dont you do it on the bus for example? AND what if someone did, what if someone did start singing a hymn loud and proud on the 8 oclock bus on a tuseday morning, would you call him insane? OR would you join in?

apparently you get sectioned for shit like that. dont ever show signs of religion in public places these commie pinko bastards will have you behind bars knee deep in the system quicker than you can say jack robinson.

9. jmzmaloney

I'm one of those that would pipe up after maybe 4 or 5 got involved, but yeah id definitely be up for a sing song, but I'm not really a hymn sort of guy, demonic chanting would be amazing though, which begs the question. Would you get on a train of normal folk demonically chanting on the work run, however late you are for that meeting?

10. logikz

i will apologize in advance for my cock sure answer but yes. i most certainly would, timeliness is next to godliness, tardiness is a sin, and demonic chanting falls under neither. at least i certainly hope it doesnt, thats ok isnt it, with the bible and that, bit of chanting? i mean how do you know thats not what youre doing when youre taught row row row your boat in kindergarden or just singing billy squire songs? how do we even know the god we are made to worship from an early age is the right one? how do we know the church isnt dedicated to something different altogether? here btw, this is what you meant i take it:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  11. jmzmaloney

Yeah exactly like that. Though I'd imagine it would be nigh on impossible to happen upon a crowd that new the exact words unless there was also a demon upon the vessel, which opens a whole new can of worms. Are people that shout at whole groups of peoples actually demons and should not be encouraged? Encouraging a demon is a tad irresponsible like giving me a shit load of alcohol a bank card and whole place of extravagance yet to be tapped.

12. logikz

youre right, the chanting flashmob could only occur if there was a demon in their midst, so that everyone may know the words. or at least high priests and co conspirators to corrupt the wills of the unexpecting public. a full busload of cultists is a rare occurance these days, should you take one at random and examine each and every passenger i doubt youd find more than one or two. but not all chanting is in human tongue. some of it dont even have words. when the bus stops and the doors open and and you hear the throaty low pitched whispering sinister song from within, another inch of your life sacraficed to make the meeting in the nick of time or will you chicken out. where does this bus even go? not where i think it does surely you cant drive a bus to metaphorical planes of astral existence. its a metaphor for something or other im sure

13. jmzmaloney

Fucking Stonehenge man, only place for a bus like this, straight to the motherload, after forum afterparty, high on acid,wine,valium,heroin, rum, head that bus straight to the centre of it all, Shaman'd up to the nines, grab naked women, we'll have ourselves a sacrifice right there and then, perfect time if you ask me, quite possibly the greatest ending we could have to the forum. We wont tell anyone though, thisll be between me and you. Haahahahah imagine the rest of the forum the day after the night of the forum, waking up in the cells "So exactly what were you lot doing sacrificing that 12 year old at Stonehenge, and where can we find Jmzmaloney and Logikz", but thats the price theyll have to pay as we will have performed the sacrifice to reach the holy plain of goat and gold. I'm sure theyll understand eventually

14. logikz

stonehenge. of course, how could i not see it, how could i been so blind. the motherload. she will know when on the stone slab (with deep deep grooves) burning in his honor, she will know she was born for this, that it had to be this way and could never have been any different. im very excited for her. as for the lads, im afraid the lads are just going to have to bite the bullet on this one. we have to ensure wayne, matthew, ricky, tony, michelle, and joline and a few more is there as they must all get in maximum prison for this, and never speak a word since that night. white haired ever since. when our bodies were never found only the gleam in certain inmates eyes will be left of what really happened that night. we will of course be in the wrong bar wondering where everybody is and if we were dumped.

jmzmaloney likes this.
  15. jmzmaloney

The bastards so they worked this whole thing the whole time? Wonder why they chose to go to prison for the whole deal, who gains most from the whole thing, I'm expecting DNBkingz, they stumbled upon him at the Henge, Kingz never even went to the party, sodomising a 12 year old. So it was a set up the whole time, hes a bastard that Kingz, but as long as I'm drunk as hell in this bar at the time than all is well, is it a bondage bar that we've been stood up in? Feel sorry for the guys doing bids but thats what happens when you stumble into a Kingz lair, the signs must have been everywhere, faeces on streetposts, babis hanging from lampposts, probably their own fault.

16. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

you go up the said female human and pretend to be a person till you have them in a darkened room. then rape the shit out of it like it aint no thang

17. logikz

it was a setup all along and the whole thing reaks of dnbkingz. shouldve known, it was right there in front of us. its berlin all over again. or grimsby, in this case. the bar however is in london so i very much doubt it is a bondage bar. unless they have that in london too. do they have that?

---------- Post added at 16:54 ---------- Previous post was at 16:53 ----------

this. is. your. plan. pretend to be a human. youre fired, whoever it is that employs you.

18. jmzmaloney

Of course man, of course I havent been to one. But they do exist for sure. Everything exists in London

19. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

Full on cape soaked in rat spittle, flannel socks and a dainty look usually does the trick, swift moves in the night