(((Camoflague))) Tues., May 10th NYC

newdealer

This dance is copyrighted
50/50 Productions proudly presents the original 1 and only...

An Authentic Blend of Drum & Bass Since 1997!
CAMOUFLAGE 2005
Underground Drum & Bass for Mature Audiences

NYC's longest running 21+ over Drum & Bass weekly with resident dj CHRISTIAN BRUNA and guests!

Tuesday May 10th, 2005
Dub Plate pressure!

CHRISTIAN BRUNA (www.camonyc.com) Strictly dubs 2 HOUR SET!!
Tonight, this NYC veteran will play an all exclusive dub set, aka unreleased tunes! Expect to hear some of the freshest forthcoming material from artists all over the world.

Joined by guest dj:

REKALL (www.actualmusic.com)
In his own words: although i'm still relatively new to the drum n' bass scene compared to most of the veteran dj's i admire, i've attended drum n' bass events in the city for quite a while, and still remember the raw enthusiasm i felt back then... that same excitement shown by the people for whom i play this music i love, especially when i toss a classic tune on the decks that demands to be played... keep an eye on actualmusic.com for info on my upcoming vinyl ep and iTunes album, as well as new dj mixes as i record them, arranged with history always in mind.

Street Level: Old School, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Freestyle, 80's + more...
PAUL C (www.djpaulc.com)

Rolling right every Tuesday night @ CLIMAX
14 Ave. B between Houston and 2nd St. in LES, NYC
21+ w/ID, 10pm to 4am, FREE!, COVER!!
Ask the bartender for drink specials!
Door and security by Saint Eyes

$5 OPEN VODKA BAR from 11pm-12am upstairs with resident EL DJ ADA and guests
playing Old School, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Freestyle, 80's + more...

Check the 24/7 Info Line: 212-252-2199 or www.camonyc.com for the latest updates

The Essence of Change
"Learn to embrace change, and you'll begin to recognize that life is in constant motion, and every change happens for a reason. When you see boundaries as opportunities, the world becomes a limitless place, and your life becomes a journey of change that always finds its way."

To view the new Camouflage flier click on link:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/Camouflage-NYC/Cocacola_Final.jpg

Back
Top Bottom