Camo & Krooked - Zeitgeist LP (Hospital)

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
resize_box_it_-resources-product-images-42580-NHS241Ljpg.350x350.jpg

http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/asp/view_product.asp?id=45954

Sounding great, very daft punk inspired also. Favourites so far have to be Ruhepuls & Loving You Is Easy (and All Night)

they sure are showcasing a lot of different sounds here

ruhepuls is standout for me but other tracks all sound good, except for Vice, which sounds like Breezeblock but really shit

so good! all of it. Will get uncountable spins from me, I'm certain about that. will be hard to choose favourites but right now I'm reallly liking Faith and Journey Through Sound, which features an epic strings section in the breakdown :)

Previews sound great, but I don't like to overplay stuff before it gets released so it still sounds fresh and new, I'll be waiting for the release to make a full judgement.

not doing anything for me at all. gotta show some props for not rinsing out 14 tracks that sound the same but none really do much for me. even all night is on a thin edge of cheesyness

Of course All Night is incredible. Ruhepuls and Loving You is Easy would be pretty good tunes, but the vocals really damage the tracks IMO. I don't like any of the others. Was hopeful for the album after All Night, but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom