Camo & Krooked - Portal

Aidenrn

Hmm..?
This tune has been getting rinsed by Camo & Krooked for a while now and makes me a bit more optimistic for their album despite Make The Call, Breezeblock etc First heard it from Camo's set at his birthday bash last year. Any opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ozmatic

Chair of the Nitty Gritty Committee
VIP Junglist
Yeah heard this and another big tune in the same vein by them, think the album is gonna be mixed awesome and shite tbh

Mikkandro

COPENHAGEN
VIP Junglist
Very nice, maybe the album will not only be shit dubstep and "make the call-"ish dnb. But I am still putting my money on it being a poor album.

encounter

VIP Junglist
Bravo! this was already posted but I'd like to post again what I posted. The copy cats have strike again. Well done, now this sounds like Wilkinson/Loadstar! Very boring everyone seems to copy Loadstar's - Link To The Past since it came out. Where's the creativity? Oh well...

Ozmatic

Chair of the Nitty Gritty Committee
VIP Junglist
Disagree, if you think it's a copy you have no ears lol, it's very distinctly Camo and krooked from the drums and the general sound of the bass; just the RAM bummers think anything very slightly similar is the same lol

johnnyj

The synth in the intro is following the typical Ram note scale so that's why it might sound like a Loadstar tune or whatever..
Really feeling this though, better than most of the stuff they've done recently

J.M.

I say it sounds more live DC Breaks that Loadstar....very rammy none the less. Only thing I hear Camo & Krookedy is the drums....kinda.