"Camo & Krooked - one" - bassline

Dj Locust

Hi guys!
Need your help with this bassline.... In this track camo & krooked use the typical "jumpup" bassline. How can i create that kind of bass?
Does anyone know a tutorial for that kind of bassline?

http://ul.to/g3yrjq
(bassline starts @ 00:09)

thanx
greez locust

i havnt listened to the clip but im guessing if its jump up then its going to be the same as all the others. ermm detune a couple of waves, add a lpf, fiddle about, maybe some slight lfo/envelope

i will listen to it later and update this waffle

i would say there is porbly about three layered sounds there. you have a sub with some slight distortion on the upper frequencies, some kind of sine form will a tuned spectrum filter maybe formant, and some samlpe of a rising pad with some pitch modulation. the whole this has a bit of glide added. e,qed compressed resampled and mastered...

but also there are lots of ways you cud go about it realy synthsis sampling or a mixer of both. there is no real answer to the original question the only way you will gt to this point is lots of practice. even though jump up and neuro are in opposite corners you will understand inorder to make them well you would need the same kinda skill set

Back
Top Bottom