DnB Camo & Krooked & Netsky dropped MR Majestic at NUFORMS

Damoon

Hey!

I just want to drop this here... NuForms was absolutely amazing! Sorry for shaking! :) Next Let It Roll!

Just because Camo & Krooked were in the title, in a interview not too long ago (don't know where, but they definitely said it) they said that they don't listen to Drum & Bass anymore. My question is, how do you keep you sets interesting if you don't have any new tunes from the scene to offer? I mean, not that their sets are bad or anything, but I don't know if it's that.. professional.

Just because Camo & Krooked were in the title, in a interview not too long ago (don't know where, but they definitely said it) they said that they don't listen to Drum & Bass anymore. My question is, how do you keep you sets interesting if you don't have any new tunes from the scene to offer? I mean, not that their sets are bad or anything, but I don't know if it's that.. professional.

I imagine that most of the top labels in the game have them on promo anyway so they'd probably just sift through and pick the odd few they like enough to play out.

Sorry I upset your boyfriend. Bender

0546708fc81088ebb4660146a4af6ca9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom