Camo & Krooked - Make The Call feat TC - Official Video

kenyon

@ The Crack Spot
VIP Junglist
Have you seen this jeezus what a pile of shite let the banter begin

Last edited by a moderator:
ok we all know the 'song' is not gonna go down well here, but the real issue is how terrible the video is!

i'm now deaf and blind

Why the sudden need to have an 'Official Video' with D&B tracks now? This is supposed to be an underground scene (or at least it used to be), not Top of the fucking Pops!

HANG THE FUCK UP! The versions i'd heard before this where blatantly dnb...not particularly great dnb, but dnb none-the-less. Why, all of a sudden, is it not?

I DON'T FUCKING GET!?!?!

Also, I can hear TC's thoughts clearly..."so..my careers gone down the pisser and I havn't released a good tune in years...this 'example' kid seems to be doing allright, I'll think i'll have some of that"

and camo's "Scheiße! Warum haben wir uns ins Krankenhaus zu unterschreiben? Jeder weiß, dass wir, wo unsere besten mit Viper. Die Leute liebten uns, wir haben tolle Melodien. Ich wünschte, Tony Coleman aufhören würde Klemm unsere Hoden, bis wir verkaufen, um seine Möglichkeiten.

Oi Krooked, zurück in die Küche Hündin." (that dosn't quite translate properly)

wow
this is as expected.
im not suprised tho, i saw the artist names and thought well this is like baking a cake with soot and poo as ingredients.
it was never gonna taste nice

and camo's "Scheiße! Warum haben wir uns ins Krankenhaus zu unterschreiben? Jeder weiß, dass wir, wo unsere besten mit Viper. Die Leute liebten uns, wir haben tolle Melodien. Ich wünschte, Tony Coleman aufhören würde Klemm unsere Hoden, bis wir verkaufen, um seine Möglichkeiten.

Oi Krooked, zurück in die Küche Hündin." (that dosn't quite translate properly)

:uberlaugh

Back
Top Bottom