Camo & Krooked - Make The Call feat TC - Official Video

Why the sudden need to have an 'Official Video' with D&B tracks now? This is supposed to be an underground scene (or at least it used to be), not Top of the fucking Pops!

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
HANG THE FUCK UP! The versions i'd heard before this where blatantly dnb...not particularly great dnb, but dnb none-the-less. Why, all of a sudden, is it not?

I DON'T FUCKING GET!?!?!

Also, I can hear TC's thoughts clearly..."so..my careers gone down the pisser and I havn't released a good tune in years...this 'example' kid seems to be doing allright, I'll think i'll have some of that"

and camo's "Scheiße! Warum haben wir uns ins Krankenhaus zu unterschreiben? Jeder weiß, dass wir, wo unsere besten mit Viper. Die Leute liebten uns, wir haben tolle Melodien. Ich wünschte, Tony Coleman aufhören würde Klemm unsere Hoden, bis wir verkaufen, um seine Möglichkeiten.

Oi Krooked, zurück in die Küche Hündin." (that dosn't quite translate properly)

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
wow
this is as expected.
im not suprised tho, i saw the artist names and thought well this is like baking a cake with soot and poo as ingredients.
it was never gonna taste nice

encounter

VIP Junglist
and camo's "Scheiße! Warum haben wir uns ins Krankenhaus zu unterschreiben? Jeder weiß, dass wir, wo unsere besten mit Viper. Die Leute liebten uns, wir haben tolle Melodien. Ich wünschte, Tony Coleman aufhören würde Klemm unsere Hoden, bis wir verkaufen, um seine Möglichkeiten.

Oi Krooked, zurück in die Küche Hündin." (that dosn't quite translate properly)
:uberlaugh