Camo & Krooked - Hot Pursuit Remix Competition

They've made it difficult to to post your mix on anywhere to get feedback with rule number 2 "If you publicise a full-length version of your remix before a winner is picked we are much less likely to choose your track, even if it’s really good"

They've made it difficult to to post your mix on anywhere to get feedback with rule number 2 "If you publicise a full-length version of your remix before a winner is picked we are much less likely to choose your track, even if it’s really good"

just upload a clip? lol.

and for the comp. shit tune to be remixed - has everything in it and a far too funky melody for it to get darker.

only thing i see coming are "complextro" dubstep and drum and bass remixed, most of which will be utter shit.

they didnt include the "give me all your money" sample aswell, which makes the remix more of a core too...

would have loved to give this a go, but seems as i may pass.

Yeah, you can just post a clip.

i'd love to see a darker attempt from someone

Funny, that's what I was hoping to do with it. Unfortunately the main bulk of the stems are shite mid range synths and guitars.

I think I might have a go... but for my own reasons. Gonna try something on a dark dubstep tip ^^

I figure I can pitch that shit right down! but to be perfectly honest I'm probably only gonna use the guitars, midis and vocal samps.

Last edited:
I've had a go. Luckily i know where the "Put your hands in the air and give me all your money" comes from so i'm using it :D

I'm going to do the same. I already know I'm not gonna win. Just want my own version for sets and stuff.

I'm really curious if they sent Enei a message saying he couldn't participate :lol: - as I've noticed he usually gets within the top 5 in the remix comps he's partocipated in :lol:

I'm going to do the same. I already know I'm not gonna win. Just want my own version for sets and stuff.

I'm really curious if they sent Enei a message saying he couldn't participate :lol: - as I've noticed he usually gets within the top 5 in the remix comps he's partocipated in :lol:

I'm half expecting him to show up on the remix album lol.

I asked them if I could use the "Give me all your money" sample but they said they didn't put it in due to copy-write issues :(

Back
Top Bottom