Camo & Krooked - Hot Pursuit (Nuera Remix)

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Hai,

Here's my attempt at remixing Camo & Krooked's Hot Pursuit as part of the competition they are running. Im never going to win so I thought i'd upload it to get some feedback.
Would be cool if anyone could give it a listen and let me have some opinions / constructive criticism.

Nice one :)

crosstheline.jpg

http://soundcloud.com/djnuera/camo-krooked-hot-pursuit-nuera-remix

Like the drums, bass sounds nice and weighty. Not hugely liking the siren-ish lead that you use loads. Quite clean and plain. When you start adding variation it's better. It could have more character, being such a main part of the tune.

Nice job over-all, sounds well balanced on headphones.

Like the drums, bass sounds nice and weighty. Not hugely liking the siren-ish lead that you use loads. Quite clean and plain. When you start adding variation it's better. It could have more character, being such a main part of the tune.

Nice job over-all, sounds well balanced on headphones.

Thanks man! Yeah I get what you mean, might have to go back in and get some variation going. Mainly just wanted to make something that was playable in a club, so i've got not time restriction to finish it :) Nice one for the imput!

Good job, though I don't like the new camo & crooked

Thanks bro! Yeah I was never a huge fan of the original tbh haha. It was fun to remix though :D

Back
Top Bottom