Camo & Krooked ft. Ian Shaw - Move Around (Hospital)

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
Just heard a radio rip of this tune, and I fucking love it!

998086_10151605822451429_150144514_n.jpg

Out Sept 9th

I have never liked Camo & Krooked, but this new album is going to change that me thinks :rosie:

lukeevans.jpg

first guy i thought of when i read ian shaw

:carlton:

€: out of interest where did you hear it? can't find anything

Last edited:
Just heard a radio rip of this tune, and I fucking love it!

I have never liked Camo & Krooked, but this new album is going to change that me thinks :rosie:

Likewise, I think I may be coming round to their production if they have more like this in the bag. Will more than likely cop the album

Beautiful reverbs and distortions and change of atmosphere agwarn

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Camo & Krooked ft. Ian Shaw - Move Around (Hospital)

lol, the russians...

- - - Updated - - -

ah, probably fred v & grafix played it at this bbc ibiza thing

Last edited:

new disco kinda tune

had some audio for a few other bits aswell but cant find it anymore, but what I've heard doesn't disappoint

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving their new stuff. Such high hopes for their new album.

The played something at the end of their set at Global Gathering that was very "discoey", blew my mind at the time, but then I was slightly "drunk"

I am loving Move Around. The album is gonna be much bigger than Cross The Line which I was 50/50 happy with.

Yeah 'All Night' was a different level. High hopes for the album, not that Camo and Krooked are really my cuppa tea.

Nice tune, not overwhelmed but surely much better than their last album! Really surprised that they are going back to their old style, but I'm so pleased! If these two tracks are the singles, surely there can not be many terribly cheesy tunes on the album, as they would be more suitable as singles? I have high hopes for this.

i really like it but its another track from new album that reminds me daft punk production, not hating just saying

Back
Top Bottom