Camo & Krooked ft. Ian Shaw - Move Around (Hospital)

well it sure as hell aint a daft punk ripoff since the tunes been finished before their album even came out and I don't really see a lot of stuff in common (almost as ridiculous as comparing all night to get lucky which some people did '___')

liked all night better but this is more mainstream dnb done right, the album is gonna be big is all im gonna say

well it sure as hell aint a daft punk ripoff since the tunes been finished before their album even came out and I don't really see a lot of stuff in common (almost as ridiculous as comparing all night to get lucky which some people did '___')

liked all night better but this is more mainstream dnb done right, the album is gonna be big is all im gonna say

got fuck all to do with their new album...it just sounds like them in general...don't recall anyone saying it's a rip-off

I really like this. :) happened to be at a mates house when R1 had Fred V & Grafix in Ibiza... had a feeling that tune was from C&K.

Can't wait for the album!

how the fuck does he have the full version up already!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
could have leaked but it sounds like he edited the last couple of phrases before the breakdown as an outro. The intro is also just like on the ukf video where it fades in.

This is like a daft punk clone in d&b. If you can't hear that than you need a new pair of ears...

Back
Top Bottom