Camo & Krooked- Breezeblock

I dunno why but i've never really been that convinced by Camo & Krooked, their tunes just dont seem to do it for me, though I thought The Reward was wicked and thier remix of Talkbox was a little better than the original for me

As for this? Intro is horrid and though i'm sure that drop would cause havoc in a club it's just a bit..... eeeehhhhh

I dunno why but i've never really been that convinced by Camo & Krooked, their tunes just dont seem to do it for me, though I thought The Reward was wicked and thier remix of Talkbox was a little better than the original for me

As for this? Intro is horrid and though i'm sure that drop would cause havoc in a club it's just a bit..... eeeehhhhh

Agree, twas their best tune by a mile

---------- Post added at 13:02 ---------- Previous post was at 13:02 ----------

Massive new tune from Camo & Krooked imo, from their new single on Hospital with a dubstep tune on the flip (have hospital ever released a dubstep tune before?!).
Audio on Redeye: http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/asp/view_product.asp?id=20407

Sick build up, just as i thought it was getting a bit too synthy and gay it turned nasty :slayer:

Yeah, a printer jam remix, and a netsky dubstep tune

Yeah The Reward is big. I'm sure you would like Cliffhanger Wayne?

I'm a big fan of these guys, but I swear some of their recent releases are just horrible to mix. As soon as you cut the bass there's just horrible tinny noise and treble. I'm mainly talking about Cliffhanger/Feel Your Pulse and Without You/Can't Get Enough. Anyone else think this or am I just going mad?

IMO Breezeblock is well heavy, it does start out a bit too like the sound hospital are pushing atm, but it is a lot better after the drop. Almost rammy, reminds me of terror drone a little. But thats just me :P

Dubstep tune could be promising, I have no idea anymore.

---------- Post added at 12:01 ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 ----------

If this is an indication of what their album on Hospital will be like count me out

was pretty upset when they switched from BBK to hospital, as im not feeling hospitals output, but I think c&k have got some great potential.

On the plus side, itll come out before 2015

Back
Top Bottom