Camo and Krooked - The Reward

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Hey, really feeling this tune at the moment, just wanted to know if ney1 has any info on this
I know as much as its gunna be on viper, but wated to know if its on the madman ep, or just a single and when its likely to see the light of day.
Thanks for any info

watch

This one really smashes up the floor everytime its dropped. Instant rewind on this, standard :D It will be on the first batch of vinyl from the 'Acts of Madmen' (y)

Ya dun kno! I assume you've seen Cyantific dropping it straight into In Love at matter? It's on youtube somewhere, absolutely SMASHES it!

whats the love choon??

rewind is a massive track heard this on a mega mix

1. In Love by Chase & Status ft. Jenna G, you know, the track that still gets rinsed by everyone because it's great?
2. You mean 'The Reward', not 'rewind'

1. In Love by Chase & Status ft. Jenna G, you know, the track that still gets rinsed by everyone because it's great?
2. You mean 'The Reward', not 'rewind'

omg lol im reading it all wrong...bit of a mental moment then (u no inlove) corse i no in love haha great tune... im ashamed!!!!

Ya dun kno! I assume you've seen Cyantific dropping it straight into In Love at matter? It's on youtube somewhere, absolutely SMASHES it!

Yeah he did it at both hospitalitys at matter so far. The video at the top is mine! Camo has stuck it up on his page was well chuffed. That was in the Loft in maidstone, they got TC down ther soon wich shud be well good! Saw Nero ther the other week! AMAZING! one of the best sets ive ever been treated 2!

Back
Top Bottom