CAMERONS LOVE AFFAIR WITH DEAD PIG

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Dannyboy93, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

2. Riisu

Riisu Not the Preacher Man

Problem is for old Davey boy is that he's known as the pig fucker now. He's never going to escape that. Doesn't matter if he did it or not. He's a pig fucker. Good old Dave the pig fucker as he's now known. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

no just wait for a moment ok, its its its... but this is nicked from a black mirror episode for fucks sake, you never saw that episode? its by charlie brooker, you know, the swipe series and stuff, hes really good, you should check him out, you really got something to look forward to.

4. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

PM stands for Pig Molester.

5. logikz

this reminds me of some other news story that people believed, but it was also a fabrication, clearly made up on the spot by some idiot that stole it from snatch or lock stock, but ran with it, probably really thought it was his own. see, people do that all the time, mick jagger did it with "miss you" and "has anybody seen my baby", thought it was his riffs, but actually he heard it in the club the night before and ripped it off. or you ever have anyone tell you your own story haha, thats funny too.

what news story was that again. i think we had a discussion on here about something or other. ah, yes, it was nicked from pulp fiction!! something or other!!!

IVE GOT IT, ITS THE LETHAL WHITE HERON IS BEIGN SOLD AS YAY BY EVIL STREET DEALERS BULLSHIT, flippin heck boys, what youve just witnessed is a triumph of the mind.

the clubbing-a-robber-with-a-dildo story pops up ever so often, ive noticed that.

6. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

i put it to you..

that you sucked off a horse!

evermind likes this.
  7. logikz

whats a serf. its russian, no? ivan is a russian name, and dont try anything, with regard to that particular subject matter. you may try stuff in other areas, but ivan is a russian name, and i will not be swayed on that issue. its not like the sherrif is it. because you cant be the sherrif. hey whens the deadline of the compo, how many entries did you get so far, and has anyone applied for judge duty?

8. logikz

RESPECPT

evermind likes this.
  9. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

[​IMG] Courtesy of Marklar

10. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

It's called American Network News Agencies. Were fact checking is a thing of the past.

11. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

12. logikz

your new logo is rad ivan! i didnt even notice it until you said something

IV4 likes this.
  13. logikz

whoa catherine the great, is it!! and there you think elizabeth bathory is something

14. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

15. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Become one of the most powerful men in the world, so people can do this. I love democracy.

16. logikz

the preisdent or whatever its called in italy (el commandte massivo? el profundo capitaine? el toro del fortunamente politico grand turismo et impostore della exportore? el papaya tortuga bazura bahama montenegro montecillio el musty tempranillio la bamba lasanga ay CARAMASRMNLObhj35i0tko03i9q=

Dannyboy93 likes this.
  17. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

all the above seem to work, my personal favourite is el profundo capitaine

logikz likes this.
  18. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

he could have been the least powerful man in the world, still would of backed the remix

19. logikz

oh word dan you dig on profundo capitane, actually, the scratch ending is because i got so gassed by my own awesome, there is something about fake italian thats just like, if you just know a littlegggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg latin, jusgggggggggggggggfgt the basics, and thetn gggggg
    g
    ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggg
    ggg
    gggggggg
    ggggggggggggggggwgghgggggoggggggggggggggggggggaggggkgggggoggggggfgopjggggg

whoa my keyboard is stuck on g. my life is so eventful and spectacular, they keyboard getting stuck on g was like an action-thriller in my own house

anyway, fake italian is pretty easy to get good at, adam sandler had a regulagr spgggogggggtggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggogggtggggggtgggggotyggggggriogggyjhggggriggggghgggggt jkgggogjggggggggjgggghgrjgggghggjgggggggggggggggggggghgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggtggfgggggggfggggggggggfggggggfggggfgguygggfgggegyguggg3gyguggg3ygggggggug3yggggguygqiggggtgggggi3gggggggigggtigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggoh shit its doing it again

adam sandler had a regular spot on SNL when that was his while gig, called himself operaman, sang his lines in fake italian, but it was pretty funny, which is odd, because for being such a funny show, SNL isnt funny at all, and adam sandler is the least funny person on the planet, with the exception of Zohan.

20. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.