Cameron makes a fool of himself

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by ali^, Mar 28, 2010.

1. ali^

ali^ Bigtingsagwarn

Don't know how many of you are into politics, but even if you arn't I think you'll enjoy this viewin'
    Does worry me that he really is so far out of touch with his party and policies, almost enough to make me vote Labour:rinsed:
    3.00 is when he starts looking like an absolute mug... Gets worse too.
    [video]http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid69900095001?bctid=73437842001[/video]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  2. CRoOK

CRoOK Audio Artillery

i very lossely follow politics, as much as i think a change from labour is necessary, i dont trust cameron at all. he's an ex PR man for starters, and what are his policies? all he seems to say is "its time for change"

3. djmotiondnb

djmotiondnb AKA Tactician

Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    can any of them be trusted? trying to decide on who to vote for is the hardest task going..

4. BDS

BDS Active Member

Do the country a favour and vote liberal democrat.

We need Vince Cable as shadow chancellor, youtube him. man talks sense.

Anybody who doesnt vote this time around should be ashamed of themselves imo.

5. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

very true.
    i too would like to avoid voting one of the two dinosaurs, as i did last time i voted in this country. but we're at a very fragile time, and a change of government could seriously destabilise the place, especially if it goes to cameron. he has the appeal of a raw potato, and the policies of a crooked car salesman.
    unfortunately, i will be voting labour this time, not because i like brown or the way he handles situations, quite the contrary. but i much rather have him than that rich mason prick.

6. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

ahaha! that is well funny, a man in ruins. the report is blatantly edited in a left way, but fuck it, do it for the cause. (y)

7. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

QUICK, I NEED MY SPINDOCTOR!

8. BDS

BDS Active Member

He was suffering from exhaustion,

But do not fear, He's now on the mend and will soon be in a town near you spouting vague incoherancies packed full of political buzwords from his smug little chubby chops, Hoping to win your vote so he can win the top seat in government and rape your ass like it's a scene from deliverance.

9. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

This. Id like to say vote Clegg but if you live in a marginal area then unfortunately a Libdem vote is a wasted vote.

10. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

Clegg is a bigger dick than Cameron, but u gotta look at ur local candidates, thats who ur voting for

we need massive parliamentary reform, imo voting for an independent or another party will make an impact, make lab/con/lib realize that they can't guarantee to walk through elections

but we are gonna end up with a hung parliament anyway

11. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

cud easy describe over here too

12. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

I usually spoil my vote (i.e. None of the above) but this year I'm seriously considering putting an X in the Lib Dem box.

Technically I'm a conservative, I just don't like the 'orrible shower running the show...

[EDIT]
    Yeah LoC!!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  13. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

SEE-SQUAT 4 LIYFE

14. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Lib Dem all the way this year, trouble is I have to walk past the local to get to the poll station, they recently installed a Red Stripe pump.

Its tough to prioritise exactly what I should be doing when there is the prospect of a pint of ice cold niceness within metres.

15. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

i dont like any of the parties and it is rather likely we are going to have this doofus cameron as the next PM. i dont want to vote labour cos they dont seem to know what they are doing as a collective and cameraon seems to be all over the place, any other vote is not likely to make much difference.... its one of those situations where u can see gloomy clouds on the horizon but cant get out the way

16. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Red Stripe.

17. CRoOK

CRoOK Audio Artillery

not entirely true. say you vote for the green party, they may not get into power but those that do win see the green party has got an abnormally large number of votes and thus adjust thier policies to cater for green party voters and try and secure those votes for themselves later

18. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

Spoil your vote then, they also get reported on polling day and its the one way of voting for "none of the above" and still doing your bit.

I just think its time to let the Lib Dems have a crack, they maybe incompetant, corrupt and miles away from being ready to run a country, but who knows, given a little support we might have a viable 3rd party in time for the following election.

19. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

in the meantime, the country would have endured 4 years of catastrophic tory work, and whoever wins 2014 will have to ascend from much much deeper than what we are today. that's exactly what happened to greece. 5 years of conservatives, and they're at the deepest shitpool anyone's ever seen, and with a PM who has to fly around the world handing out blowjobs in return to a few pennies...

look, im all up for seeing small parties progressing thus making bigger parties work harder for their votes, but as i said earlier, i feel that we're at a very bumpy point, both with the economy and with foreign relations. a conservative budget will make it impossible for anyone working to start a new business or career. and with cameron representing the country, i cant see many countries taking a liking to britain.
    imho, ymmv, etc

20. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

i dunno, i just get the impression whoever gets in isnt going to care who else got what votes, they'll just laugh and carry on as normal, running things in corrupt, out of touch styles.
    itd be nice to think we could make a real massive difference..... i think when it comes time to vote ill stick on a blindfold and go in waving my pen around till i vote for anything and stick with that