Cameras in the bathroom, dark, heavy.

That shure is dark and heavy, the synth is not so nice in the first part of the main drum part. It doesn't suits the rest of the track.
The rest is fucking tight, liking the bridge kinda thing with the halfstep patterns. :D

I think your Intro is seriously lacking... I'd hate to try to mix that.

Your drop comes out of nowhere which I can see was intentional... still = bland imo. The Bass and general aggressive nature of the track is cool. Your BrkDwn (3:10ish) is weird. Overall, considering the track is nothing more than Drums and Gabberish Basswork, it's missing a lot imo. I would have enjoyed this a lot when I was 15, but now not so much.

Nice, hard track, but overall... sounds unfinished and non DJ Friendly. PROD is nice, sounds decent in my cheap headphones.

I think your Intro is seriously lacking... I'd hate to try to mix that.

Your drop comes out of nowhere which I can see was intentional... still = bland imo. The Bass and general aggressive nature of the track is cool. Your BrkDwn (3:10ish) is weird. Overall, considering the track is nothing more than Drums and Gabberish Basswork, it's missing a lot imo. I would have enjoyed this a lot when I was 15, but now not so much.

Nice, hard track, but overall... sounds unfinished and non DJ Friendly. PROD is nice, sounds decent in my cheap headphones.

Sounds pretty unfinished, cause it's VERY unfinished hahaha. That intro is not even the 5% it's gonna be (at least what I have in mind) also the bridge is just a raw idea.
I try not to upload full versions on soundcloud because if so, would be tricky for the labels to sell tracks when these are already uploaded for free :)

and why not mixing that intro, is just a raw synth which could go with almost everything, know the tempo and counting bars it's pretty easy to mix imo.

Thanks for the feedback, I got a bit upset actually that you didn't read that it's a work in progress.

** Plus I'm a big fan of darkstep and technoid, that's why my main focus are the drums.

---------- Post added at 16:33 ---------- Previous post was at 16:32 ----------

That shure is dark and heavy, the synth is not so nice in the first part of the main drum part. It doesn't suits the rest of the track.
The rest is fucking tight, liking the bridge kinda thing with the halfstep patterns. :D

yeah, I'm all about to remove that synth in the first part.

Thanks for the feedback man :)

---------- Post added at 16:34 ---------- Previous post was at 16:33 ----------

id love to have that as a signiture, dunno why!

this sounds pretty gd mate but im not into this style atall so i cant rate it

naaaaaaah your sig is actually sick lol! nothing better than your sig on this forum imo hahaha

sounds sick mate but as has bin said the intro is lacking
drums are sick likin the variation an stuff
is the bass maybe a bit over distorted an overpowering? mite just be me tho
soundin good tho mate bigup

yeah it feels like it's way too distorted. Some great ideas in there , the high pitched lead sounds wicked in my opinion.
Finish it quickly so i could give more adaquate feedback. Hate reviewing half finished tracks.

yeah it feels like it's way too distorted. Some great ideas in there , the high pitched lead sounds wicked in my opinion.
Finish it quickly so i could give more adaquate feedback. Hate reviewing half finished tracks.

Wait no!
your sig is the best one on dnbforum lol

sorry about posting half finished tracks, you know label things... "can't" upload final versions.
I like to upload half finished hence I take feedback more in count then I have many more points of view ;)

I ARE SPEAK ENGLISH GUD, AIGHT? sorry for my english...

Back
Top Bottom