Camera falls from plane into pig pen

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
hmmm...

so... you have 5 posts, your a bot.. and somewhere along the line you was made to make this vid go viral right? and eventually you get on rudetube or something and we all find out the make of the camera and everyone thinks its indestructible so everyone buys ones for extreme sports and shit blah blah ..

as someone put in the comments.. the camera conviently landed upright, their was no mud splash and the camera rocked slightly.. it wouldnt rock, as it would be about a foot or more into the mud travelling at the speed from that hieght judging by how sloppy the mud is from the pig.. it wouldnt just settle ontop of the sloppy mud and rock.. and im talking to a bot.. is this how things go down now

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
this thread makes no sense, why does notsogood have another account. heres the musical equivalent of a hamster with a pancake on its head, just going to leave that here

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
sure was buddy. sure was. and i still watched it , and you know what? made me nauseous. yeah. and i hated myself for it, hated worse than the 2nd time I Googled the same ex girlfriend, found her entire damn life in vivid elaborate images. at first it was like the hole I usually have right to the middle of me, the gnawing ghastly black hole that is the reason I am how I am, it felt like it had been replaced, by the world's most angular rubrics cube. with a dagger in it. and a fear I've only felt those few times in my life I have been sure I was going to die. yup hated myself pretty bad right about then. But it went away. surprisingly fast. because a cube fits in a hole. even if it's round. and certainly if it's black. and so does a dagger. In fact, pretty much anything you could of

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
And what of fissures and contusions. no one ever talks about those, it's all seizures and arrests. so, what's cooking, what time is it over there. what's up for tonight badboy

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
And what of fissures and contusions. no one ever talks about those, it's all seizures and arrests. so, what's cooking, what time is it over there. what's up for tonight badboy
Tonight maybe I'll sleep like a pig. Like the one on this video. And maybe pretend to work on a few songs. Maybe.