Camelphat

The filter section is wicked too. They do a free version of it i think aswell it's called camelcrusher but it's basic - but still good. Could be woorth downloading that and giving it a try :)

The filter section is wicked too. They do a free version of it i think aswell it's called camelcrusher but it's basic - but still good. Could be woorth downloading that and giving it a try :)

no. theres a free camelphat and a free camelcrusher. both good aswell ;)

I kinda' agree with you Logikz... While I do like them at times, I do find myself using them less and less these days for distortion and fattening up drums. I'm tending to use Ohmicide for my drums and Vintage Warmer for getting that slightly fatter sound, but that's just me.

i use the free camelphat distortion plugin on a sub, adds a bit of dirt to it. thats the only thing i use it for tho.

Okies i have a copy of camelphat and use it alot for bass layering
The randomise function is great for when you just cant be arsed to sit and fiddle,
The filters are nice and raw plus you can activate 2 lfo's to different functions
The preset groups are nice as they are instruments specific from accents on drums to turbulence on pads
Though all in all i wouldnt say it added any PHATness, just grit that can be layered

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom