DnB Camel Toe - Work in progress

yo man, checked this out last night, soudns wicked. love that slightly off beat bass youve got. its very stripped back. drums sound clear too. id keep going as you are with it!

lol@the title, and you even went to the trouble of a picture too :) Also like the off beat bass, nice touch. Nothing I can add tbh, I would say the track has room for more - maybe vary some fx in places?

Thanks peeps. I gave it that name after a picture I posed for my Mrs ended up on her Facebook yesterday and I got ribbed to hell haha. Gonna actually change the PIC to one that my old pal photoshopped. Def not one for the weak hearted lol. I hear what your saying about room for more, couldn't quite put my finger on what it needed, which is why I put it up for suggestions. So any more ideas appreciated

Last edited:
Nice so far. The intro is sweet. The vocal is hitting like an E I think and then the piano resolves to a D. Then the bass is on E too which builds tension, up to 1:28 ish. I think it sounds like it needs to resolve to D also for the proper drop after 1:28 but that will put your sub below 40 hz which may or may not be desirable. So you could transpose everything up two semitones so for the first part the piano is E, vocal/bass is F sharp and then drop the bass to E for the main drop. And it could get more techy after that. Loads of potential, I like it.

Last edited:
Damn that's some mad ass reply lol nice one man. Yeah everything is pretty much E, so I'll see if what you've suggested works. Nice one :)

Back
Top Bottom