Calyx & Teebee - Nothing I Can Say - Subtitles Podcast.

This album is going to be great because they haven't rinsed the tunes to death for 6 months before its release

This album is going to be great because they haven't rinsed the tunes to death for 6 months before its release

hence why Resistance was a decent album.
a few got aired, giving a little snippet to the people
but it was mostly fresh when released.

Icicles got aired a bit too much on the run up to the release, with all the radio shows etc.

hence why Resistance was a decent album.
a few got aired, giving a little snippet to the people
but it was mostly fresh when released.

Icicles got aired a bit too much on the run up to the release, with all the radio shows etc.

aaahhh .. your just echoing one of the many great original luciduk posts i think

This is old. Teebee played this in his November 2009 mix... but good tune neverthless.
Tiesticles how can you be so sure that this will not be rinsed before the actual release?

@ Break Album. Slow Down, Salvation & Don't Look Down have all been rinsed before the LP, same happend with I Feel You & Nausea but the rest of the LP is pretty unplayed. It's more like you lot seem to like Breaks stuff more then Icicles...

This is old. Teebee played this in his November 2009 mix... but good tune neverthless.
Tiesticles how can you be so sure that this will not be rinsed before the actual release?

@ Break Album. Slow Down, Salvation & Don't Look Down have all been rinsed before the LP, same happend with I Feel You & Nausea but the rest of the LP is pretty unplayed. It's more like you lot seem to like Breaks stuff more then Icicles...

Not a big fan of the Icicle dubstep bits, although he is one of my favourite producers of dnb...I own quite a few bits on vinyl of his.

but, stuff like Heal Me & Everything Counts makes Breaks album the better of the two IMO.

my bad...great minds and all that?
although I was kinda looking for you.

Heard that Ink Spill tune in Jwoods Mix...just wanted to say its a banger!

ah thanks dude :) i havnt heard that mix yet il have to hunt it down! got better tunes on the way newayz :p

---------- Post added at 13:45 ---------- Previous post was at 13:42 ----------

im equally as much an icicle fan as a break fan but break really had more content, i must have only heard half the tunes for the first time after id bought the CD, and the variation always draws this outstanding contrast. still icicle is such a don

im equally as much an icicle fan as a break fan but break really had more content

That's the point I'm trying to make. There is more content for the D&B fan. I've not heard Bitter Taste, Europa, Top Of The Game & the Spartan remix before the clips so you can't say his LP was rinsed IMO. As well Icicle does have much more radioplay then Break does. You probably hear the bits even more by checking every single Icicle set you can get hold off.

Anyway I'm far away from the topic, sorry for that. Looking forward to this LP!

cheers for the link, set sounds quality so far! as for Calyx and Teebee, i heard there going to release the album with a few other 12's separate, cant wait!
ITS BEEN TOOOOOOO LONG

yeah its a big tune, like everyones said the underexposure is good, means there'll hopefully be some bangers on the album that no one will have heard of that can be drawn for :)

and lucid i was going to tell you i'd used it in my mix, but i fucked up mixing out of it somehow haha, its in my sig if you want though (y)

Back
Top Bottom