Calyx & TeeBee - Elevate This Sound/Hurting

Big.. hurting reminds me of the submerged remix they did

Does this mean scavenger & this are going to be re-released on an album?? Any info?? LP/EP??

thank god it's coming out. Don't remember where i listened to it tho... a mix from someone @cable I think, been waiting for this one for quite a bit now. good news

edit: it was a break set @ innovation

i hope nothing i can say comes out.. that tune is huge.. also their production on these tunes is perfect

I'm trying to like these C&T tunes but they do nothing for me. They were so much better as solo artists.

didnt see re-released my bad. i reckon theyl be on the album but not wax, deffinately gonna be a big lp dropping

I remember Calyx playing Hurting as his last tune at that Quarantine night last year... Went off! Can't wait for this album, every tune I have heard that is forthcoming is just mental.

it's a bit a shame. Hurting = We Fall Away way too similar they seem to have progressed from the same session of when they did scavenger where we once again are at a point that it's samey sounding... that's why I like Elevate is a breath of fresh air, same for Pure Gold and Nothing I Can Say.

Back
Top Bottom