Calyx & Teebee - All Or Nothing

fuuz3r

junglist
VIP Junglist
7CPnT.jpg

Thought this album should have it's own thread!

All Or Nothing’ is the long-awaited follow up to Calyx & TeeBee’s debut album ‘Anatomy’ set to be released on one of the bass music scene’s longest running and most highly respected labels, Ram Records. The duo’s first single from their new album has already been supported by Zane Lowe, Annie Mac, Trevor Nelson and many more of the world’s leading tastemakers, and ‘All Or Nothing’ looks set to catapult this incredible production partnership to all new heights.
Source: http://www.ramrecords.com/news/250-rammlp15-calyx-a-teebee-all-or-nothing-lp

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/ramrecords/sets/rammlp15-calyx-teebee-all-or-1/

Vinyl EP
A. Heroes & Villains
B. We Fall Away
C. Skank
D. Nothing I Can Say

CD / Digital
01. Heroes & Villians
02. Pure Gold ft. Kemo
03. Skank
04. We Become One ft. Foreign Beggars & Craze
05. Elevate This Sound
06. We Fall Away
07. Scavenger
08. Strung Out
09. You'll Never Take Me Alive ft. Beardyman
10. Starstruck
11. Back & Forth
12. Nothing I Could Say

Cat No: RAMMLP15
Release Date: 5th November 2012

Awe, no You'll Never Take Me Alive on vinyl. Oh well everything else is amazing!

Hopefully Ram will do a package with all singles and the vinyl ep. Been waiting to grab the records all at once!

Calyx & Teebee opened their set with We Fall Away on Friday night in Southampton :) It was popping off down there! Wicked tune in the flesh :)

Last edited by a moderator:
They absolutely smashed it in Brighton on Saturday, all of their tunes just sound ridiculous especially on Concorde2's system. Heard some of the tracks on itunes and have to say that it's probably one of the best d&b albums I've heard - judging from the clips.

'Skank' is just fucking silly.

Preview (& preorder) up on itunes, sounding fresh. And the quality of the previews is actually quite nice!
3 of the tracks were done without Teebee?

14CD was nightlife 5 and 13CD was Sub Focus? Seems so long ago lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom