Calyx & Teebee - All Or Nothing

BEARDYMAAAAAN!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!!

this ones gonna be absolutely massive, love heroes & villains, and fall away, and pure gold is stupidly good

I don't know... From these 2 songs on SC, I gotta say I probably won't like it as much as Anatomy. I loved this dark neurofunk-ish style created by the basslines Calyx&Teebee had on Anatomy. It was an epic atmosphere. These 2 songs don't have the same dark atmosphere. :(

I don't know... From these 2 songs on SC, I gotta say I probably won't like it as much as Anatomy. I loved this dark neurofunk-ish style created by the basslines Calyx&Teebee had on Anatomy. It was an epic atmosphere. These 2 songs don't have the same dark atmosphere. :(

Still... they're producing the best drum & bass right now.

Would really appreciate it if Ram would deliver my order sometime soon! Shouldve gone to banquet to get it instead :(

hoping its in the post tomorrow! if not im gonna go on a rampage, praying you already sent the cd beforehand so people in oter countries get it on date too :)

so disappointed with this album. It's more like Calyx b2b Teebee. On some tracks there's a ridiculous lack of flow.
We already knew they could produce amazing twisted sounds. It's just not impressive after 5 minutes. You've all heard the last album right.
So much bigging this up going around seems a bit mindless.

Had high hopes for this, especially as a chance for RAM to make up for some other things, but this is not the one.

so disappointed with this album. It's more like Calyx b2b Teebee. On some tracks there's a ridiculous lack of flow.
We already knew they could produce amazing twisted sounds. It's just not impressive after 5 minutes. You've all heard the last album right.
So much bigging this up going around seems a bit mindless.

Had high hopes for this, especially as a chance for RAM to make up for some other things, but this is not the one.

Am completely with you mate, too much emphasis on disjointed noises

Back
Top Bottom