Calyx and Teebee sign exclusively to Ram Records

at least the records wasnt made for ram. i hope it means they do well for themselves however, i dont think they will ever put out a record as badass as the last LP cause the recent sounds ive been hearing have a far more friendly sound, as in that more accessible neuro sound that people are getting into in a big way.
i agree with those who think ram are shit
cheap generic record sleeves with shitty photoshop designs that look dated the second they are put out, backed with tunes that are very 2012/2011 dubstep influenced massive outdoor festival raver 175 bpm tunes. seriously, i listen to their previews on redeye for a laugh :) the new one with subfocus......

Hot Love
Protection / Ohrwurm
Transmission EP
Moonwalker
Pistol Whip
Headlock
Ev's Dead
Hit The Ground
Overdose
Brainstorm / Echoes
The Gatekeeper

None of these tunes can be classed as shit

Hot Love
Protection / Ohrwurm
Transmission EP
Moonwalker
Pistol Whip
Headlock
Ev's Dead
Hit The Ground
Overdose
Brainstorm / Echoes
The Gatekeeper

Hardly any good though are they? Drab generic streamline rubbish if you take your Ram tinted glasses off and roll your Andy C poster up for a minute

Hardly any good though are they? Drab generic streamline rubbish if you take your Ram tinted glasses off and roll your Andy C poster up for a minute

Hahahahaha. Twat...

You're just an out an out Ram hater so I wont take anything you say seriously. Ever.

They were all sick tunes that got battered by a vast range of DJ's from Andy to Friction to Kasra and Ulterior Motive. So they clearly had something to them that made them playable

Hot Love
Protection / Ohrwurm
Transmission EP
Moonwalker
Pistol Whip
Headlock
Ev's Dead
Hit The Ground
Overdose
Brainstorm / Echoes
The Gatekeeper

Common Wayne Loadstar - Hit The Ground is the only track in that list that was worthy of a Ram release

Common Wayne Loadstar - Hit The Ground is the only track in that list that was worthy of a Ram release

I'm not really that bothered either way tbh. I got all those tunes and think they're all sick and each reps a different sound or style

You dont? Cool. I'm not really gonna argue about it. But they are clearly not shit tunes. I've heard far worse (mainly horrid jump up tunes)

Probably one of the ones that deserve it least? Protection & Hot Love are some of my favourite tunes of the year

Can only mean good things, with the fact that C&S and SubFocus have been signed to majors they needed to bring in new artists. Dont forget, RAM was the pinnacle of the techy sound in the 90s, and signing Calyx and Teebee and Rene LaVice should bring back the old school flavours.

Big ups RAM!

everyones got their own opinion, ram have gone so far downhill man, just my thoughts on it. let me know how many of those tunes you spin in a years time cause if i bought them id be using them as frisbees or ripping off some kids selling them to em. just very generic, theyre tunes that sell right now cause its whats big in dnb. to be honest dubstep sales are probably heaps higher then dnb so for a label like ram to continue being successful maybe they had to follow that sound

listening through the tracks again for the umpteenth time, this album will be unreal. top of the game

" Originally Posted by waynenoway
Hot Love
Protection / Ohrwurm
Transmission EP
Moonwalker
Pistol Whip
Headlock
Ev's Dead
Hit The Ground
Overdose
Brainstorm / Echoes
The Gatekeeper
None of these tunes can be classed as shit"

highlighted in bold all the one i think are well worthy! i would agree that hit the ground is probably the weakest one from the list, hot love/ breakfast was sick...

Back
Top Bottom