Calyx and Teebee sign exclusively to Ram Records

A good signing, heard they had diversified from the first album so will be interesting to see how they fit in with the label

They really are on a mission to conquer the world.

---------- Post added at 17:29 ---------- Previous post was at 17:26 ----------

like i said tho, its my opinion
the only tunes i brought last year were hot love and dimensions 5
and tbh i wasn't that impressed with them.

for a label i used to class as buy on sight its seems pretty poor.

I dunno that Basher EP was heavy, I'm sure there's other examples although they have released a fair amount of cheese, don't like their new one release a month policy ting as well.

---------- Post added at 17:33 ---------- Previous post was at 17:29 ----------

Is Scavenger on this album? It's bigbigbig

yo
yeah ok so link to the past was a big dance smasher... so what have they done, spent a year putting out carbon copies of the same tune by diffrent people. ram im bored already.
most of the ones that havent been the same have sucked in all honesty.

So true.

i hope they bring the old dirty sound of ram back...makes sense

:lighter:

---------- Post added at 18:03 ---------- Previous post was at 17:58 ----------

i dont care if ram want to continue putting out their throw away blender sounding jump up tunes but at least show some more diversity.
its about time they were on top of the game again. by that i mean output wise not how many units they shift.

Throw away jump up tunes chance would be a fine thing the last jump up sounding track for me was Stomp and that was a smasher id go as far as to say its one of the best Ram releases since back in the day

and lets face it Ram was all about the hard jump up style back in the day !

---------- Post added at 18:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:03 ----------

Big signing tho ive got a feeling they already have something up there sleeve for us

When I think Classic RAM i dont think jump up, I think Quest, Seconds, Valley Of the Shadows, Big Bang, No Reality, Predator, Truly One, The Beginning, Body Rock, Atlantis, Signal, Screamer, Skittles andf that was just off the top of my head, aint no jump up in there man

Quote from their facebook: "Rest assured, Calyx & TeeBee will remain Calyx & TeeBee , we will not tailor our creativity to fit any labels "sound" . We're on RAM for the profile of the label, how it's run, and the budget they can afford to get our music out to as many people as possible!"

When I think Classic RAM i dont think jump up, I think Quest, Seconds, Valley Of the Shadows, Big Bang, No Reality, Predator, Truly One, The Beginning, Body Rock, Atlantis, Signal, Screamer, Skittles andf that was just off the top of my head, aint no jump up in there man

What i mean is they might not sound jump up but at the time Ram made the hardest sounds for that era, Ram was the jump up back in the day

means i'll buy more ram stuff now.
yes RAM have been very up and down recently so this can only be a good thing for the label.

Is Scavenger on this album? It's bigbigbig

was meant to be the album sampler on momentum backed with "back and forth" but im not sure if it will stay like that. gotta feeling they are gunna rethink the whole thing under new management. time will tell....but hopefully not too much time! this can only be a good thing for ram records. step aside wilkinson and loadstar. let the pros show you how its done!!!

was meant to be the album sampler on momentum backed with "back and forth" but im not sure if it will stay like that. gotta feeling they are gunna rethink the whole thing under new management. time will tell....but hopefully not too much time! this can only be a good thing for ram records. step aside wilkinson and loadstar. let the pros show you how its done!!!
I doubt the sound will change at all, seeing as the album is completely finished and signed in that state

at least the records wasnt made for ram. i hope it means they do well for themselves however, i dont think they will ever put out a record as badass as the last LP cause the recent sounds ive been hearing have a far more friendly sound, as in that more accessible neuro sound that people are getting into in a big way.
i agree with those who think ram are shit
cheap generic record sleeves with shitty photoshop designs that look dated the second they are put out, backed with tunes that are very 2012/2011 dubstep influenced massive outdoor festival raver 175 bpm tunes. seriously, i listen to their previews on redeye for a laugh :) the new one with subfocus......

This can mean nothing but good things for both sides. Think RAM is trying to diversify a little more than from the bass risers that have been pumped out lately. Hopefully.

I doubt the sound will change at all, seeing as the album is completely finished and signed in that state

album wont change but i think that they will probably rethink which tunes to use as the album samplers etc. did i read somewhere that they had about 100 tunes that needed to be cut down to pick the final choices?

well the c&t album is meant to be out this year
so is the loadstar album
so is probably another artist lp too

culture shock lp 2016 guys, invent a time machine

Haha probably gonna go in that order with loadstar, wilkinson and hamilton at the bottom, I don't really overly rate either of the last two but there we go.

Back
Top Bottom