Calyx and Teebee - Elevate this sound / Hurting RAM

Like how they are releasing instrumentals, especially hurting. Find the vocals a bit queer.... they may grow on me. Huage doe!

I kinda hate how they come out of nowhere and get first in line in regards to releases now... People have been waiting for wilkinson, sub focus and especially loadstar albums for quite some time now and this one seems to be next in line though.

^ Calyx & Teebee album was completely ready though prior to signing i believe, makes sense to release it if its completely ready.

loadstar seem to always be finishing off their album >

No offense, but Calyx & TeeBee album would be most likely far too superior to the ones you've mentioned as much as I love those artists. Only Wilkinson could manage to come anywhere near. From what we've heard until now Loadstar's album will be half-packed with halfstep screechy tunes and my guess is that Sub Focus will be the same story.

^^^ Going slightly off topic here but I have high hopes for subfocus new album!! I know it's going to be mostly song based tracks. But pleeeeeeease no screechy half step.

I kinda hate how they come out of nowhere and get first in line in regards to releases now... People have been waiting for wilkinson, sub focus and especially loadstar albums for quite some time now and this one seems to be next in line though.

Wilkinson and Loadstar tunes aren't ready yet, Sub Focus is signed to Mercury as well?

Complaining about a Calyx and Teebee album coming out sooner? this is madness, the album is so long awaited anyway! Im kind of hoping andy c takes a long old look in the mirror and refuses to put out loadstars album which will as someone said be half screechy halfstep, unless they take said tunes out, as when they write a banger, its a banger! just my say

Im kind of hoping andy c takes a long old look in the mirror and refuses to put out loadstars album which will as someone said be half screechy halfstep, unless they take said tunes out, as when they write a banger, its a banger! just my say

in an ideal world ay

big tunes, possible AOTY imo

Been waiting for "Hurting for a while now. Elevate this sound sounds cool too, but Hurting kills it

Back
Top Bottom