CalmPete-Soarsa WIP (once and only dubstep)

Nautilus

Hey thar. This is my "new" wip dubstep song. I've gotten over 3k views on my youtube page for "To overcome" and over 100 requests for dl, however it was my second song ever and its not even remotely worth releasing. Its taken me just under a year to re-approach it, attempting to give it a years worth of experience in an upgrade of sorts.

Comments, critiques, etc. all welcome. I'm not a real dubstep fan, I only like a few tracks here and there so its hard for me to say what is good in the genre.

i have really small vocal clips from the song i got the bagpipe sample from, but they aren't great. Either going to keep searching or make my own. Agreed on the drums, are dubstep breaks worth highpassing? or just build from scratch?

like where its going, drums need allot more presence to really pull it all together, once the precussion is bouncing with everything else, which is fat btw, its gona sound pretty deep i think. love the weird/wonky bits, great electro vibe to, even a bit of trance in there, nice one!

Back
Top Bottom