CalmPete - Hypothesis (WIP)

Nautilus

(old version removed)

started this at 3 am a few nights before getting back to school. Right now it is rough ideas. I am learning while I go. This is my first attempt at dnb drums, and I want as many suggestions as far as drums go (will go back and make them more interesting once I have bass and melody layout finished). I do not know how to make drops, so I will try and learn that as well. The organization is nowhere where I think it will end up, and I might change out the intro alltogether.

Any comments, suggestions, etc. please feel free. I am 100% a newbie . I used 0 premade loops btw. melody/bass, everything is entirely written by me no cheats.

Last edited:
not bad , more drums please....so try to eq the kick and the snare to going up....also the bass is to silence against the melody in some moment....,then you have to work out the sounds with some good distortion for my taste....leave a lil the melody on the back and pump it out the bass....but you good at the end....i am quite a newbie too ....so i post 1 song too..if you can drop me some suggestion please....i need fresh ears....
peace

thanks for the listen + response. The bass/drums are pretty rough right now. I intend on doing some more mixups with the drums throughout, the entire song needs to be EQ'd so I can pump the bass heavy but without interference. As for distortion...I kinda like to keep this song clean, but I'll be sure to try it out in forthcoming productions.

Back
Top Bottom