CalmPete - Clean Air (WIP)

Main synth is really loud compared to the other elements but apart from that (and a little mixdown) this is really good and has alot of potential

thank you. I hope to rework stuff once elements are mastered. I quickly edited it, reducing the volume of the synth.

I literally have no idea what im doing when it comes to properly mixing it. This is...probably my 6th or 7th song ever. 1st non-remix. 1st that i've given any attempt to eq. Its a mess, I know. In terms of flow, timing, mood, how do you guys like it? I am particularly proud of around 3:30 and onward.

The higher almost arp-kinda synth I love towards the end of the tune. Regarding your mixdown, I don't think I have enough experience to really give you some genuine advice, haha. As a whole though, I like where there sound is going.

yeah i'm liking the style but as people have said the mix could do with work, especially as it seems to keep going up and down in volume, i assume as the elements compete for headroom!

personally its little too tokyo for me but the snare is pretty kewl. as said the mix down needs work things in the wrong spot the flow etc.

ha tokyo. I'm trying to aim for dancefloor quality beats, we shall see if my tokyoness continues in the next track.

Back
Top Bottom