Calling Up and Coming Producers....

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
You may or may not know i do a radio show every monday night on www.shedbass.com, we get listeners from all over the world and i am finally getting to grips with it and its sounding tight.

now, i am gettin tired of jus going into the mix for 2 hours, i am lookin to add some more structure to my show, and i am thinking of doing a raw talent hour, i listen and feed back on some killer tunes on this forum, and they jus dissapear never to be seen or heard again. i am willing to give you tunes air time, spout your name and contact details over the air and general bigging up.

now i know there is a bit snide bit of this were u think i am jus trying to blag tunes off you lot, but i am trying to support the talent here, and i can promise you no one else will get their hands on your tunes, and if they do, i will give u my address and u can personally come and give me a beating, i am just trying to support the deadly producers on here and give my show more structure.

of course i am putting myself on the line here and my show so i wont just play anything i am given, i will play it if it is good, and worthy of an airing, so if something is sent i will tell u if i am gonna play it, but if i think it needs improving dont take offence, improve it and i will bang it out. i am going to keep it DnB at first and i will expand to dubstep in the future.

If you are interested, let me know...

msn - joethornley@hotmail.com
AIM - josephadhd

Or PM me, i am a trust worthy individual jus willing to split my show to try and get the up an coming producers heard, cos there is alot of undiscovered talant on here and i am happy enough to play ya tunes out, let the listeners know who ya are and were u are.

so get em sent, will hopefully get this goin next monday if there is enough interest.

BOH!!!

Whats your name, Crissy Criss? Lol oj man, sounds like a good idea! More people need to do things like this!

sounds good man i added u on aim.
will send sum stuff over.:D

yeah man, would be up for this if i can ever get round to actually polishing off a tune rather than jsut getting 2/3 done and leaving it!

hahaha..not quite, i am jus tired of nailin a 2 hour mix, i think a new talent hour would be deadly, jus supportin the seen cos the big playaz wont at all..

The big boys do support the scene and new talent tho. They just don't play crap pointless wobble that some producer made on reason with his mates refills and samples followed by an awfull mix down. Quality control..................

The big boys do support the scene and new talent tho. They just don't play crap pointless wobble that some producer made on reason with his mates refills and samples followed by an awfull mix down. Quality control..................

i know lad, to be honest, the tunes that i am gettin sent here are quality, i am not havin a dig at any body here, jus tryin to help some people get heard that all...i hear what ya sayin tho bro.

if i do get tunes that are shit and i can see have been made in 5 mins then i wont play em. i am gettin alsorts, jump up, liquid , tech. and they are all soundin like alot of thought, time and effort have gone into making them.

big up the troops who have sent tunes through, they are soundin tight. if i dont get em on this week i will the week after.

Keep am Comin.

Last edited:

i think he means the producers on the forum who arent really up to the standard where there tunes are gonna be played by a big name but are gettin there.
although sum people on here are already there.

ez joey, ile send u my latest track over wen i send it off for mastering (probz in 2weeks time) jus got one back from mastering and is now on sale on juno (onli £1.50 of ur money) so in the mean time, support the cause ;) DB001 L Fusion - Business Man. go to http://www.junodownload.com/labels/Dropback if u got any pennies!
Dont forget u can catch me on www.shedbass.com every thursday 6-8pm (1st hour dubstep, 2nd hour DnB)

how the fuck can u cuss people and talk about quality control wen u signed shimah - mx3,,,,, tune sounds like u made it.......lol.

Back
Top Bottom