Calling the Cubase Experts

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
I am having promblemz...I clear all unused audio out of teh pool, but the file size keeps doubling , ending up with it taking over an hour to open ( worst was about 9hrs !!!)

Like I say it isn't the pool...is it from recording and deleating all teh audio and opening and closing vsts then switching for another vst ??!!!!

HELP

Stedfast said:
I am having promblemz...I clear all unused audio out of teh pool, but the file size keeps doubling , ending up with it taking over an hour to open ( worst was about 9hrs !!!)

Like I say it isn't the pool...is it from recording and deleating all teh audio and opening and closing vsts then switching for another vst ??!!!!

HELP

Hmmmmmm.......... interesting?
Do you have a long audio piece say a 30 sec loop or something that you have used a lot. i.e. if you use one snare out of a 20 sec drum loop Cubase will effectively cue up the whole loop each time for the one snare.
Other than this is could be any number of weird out things man..............automation?...........a dodgy VST?..........you fed your gremlins after 12?..............or did you get them wet!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom