Calling All Producers

Easy Mackie.

You've just jogged my memory.

I never recieved that CD that you said you were gonna send me. Am I too late now or is there a chance of you sending me some forthcoming bits?.

Lemme know please.

Thanks.

mackie said:
Whats your address again? Email it to me jabull@btinternet.com

Nice one :D

Have done.

Thanks for that. From what I can gather from whats been posted recentley on DOA you have a fair amount of stuff in the pipeline so i'll be looking forward to hearing some of that.

btw..I always wondered who is who on the banner with all the Gain collective on it. I think your the third one along from the left and Molotov is the bald geezer but who are the rest?.

hey mackie.... am getting a couple of tunes together at the mo... will hopefully be in the mail in the next week or too... but me being on the otherside of the world may take a while to get there:p

Without trying to cause you more grief... we can only really listen to CD's as we dont have the time to download tunes (we get sent so many links a week, its impossible to keep up)

if you send us a cd then we get the chance to listen to it on a big rig also, which is what we prefer, and also its much better quality

send cd's to >>> Gain Recordings, Wings, RH6 9SX, UK

all music we get sent also gets put onto our radio internet show http://www.test123.co.uk which streams daily and is tuned into by d&b heads from all over the world

Back
Top Bottom