Calling all producers, unsigned tracks wanted!!!!!!

Mode 303

Mode 303
Calling all unsigned producers. If you’re an unsigned producer looking to get signed then look no further. Mode 303 is currently scouring the world for the freshest upcoming talent. All you have to do is send an email to mode303@hotmail.co.uk titled ‘DEMO’ with your 3 best tracks or links to your tracks and then we here at Mode 303 shall pick the best track in each of the following genres.

Drum n bass
Dubstep
Breaks
Hard dance
Tech-house/minimal
Electro

Closing date is 31st January. No entries received after this shall be put forward to judging.

And if you haven’t done so already add yourself to the Mode 303 facebook page for regular updates on all our releases and events.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...22392057795835

what kinda label has a closing date for getting tunes in and only signs 1 artist per genre... it sounds like you're holding a competition to be able to take a % of royalties on a digital release that the artist can release themselves... you havent given a single bit of information about the label and the background, any previous releases and whether they will be solely digital releases or if you intend to release on vinyl aswell. Tbh you havent really sold it too well....

is it just me, or do you question the legitimacy of any 'company' that has a hotmail/gmail/yahoo email address?

i mean come on, even i've got a bl**dy website and email account.

Back
Top Bottom