Calling all Cornwall&Devon DnB producers

Discussion in 'Production' started by djtrauma, Oct 23, 2008.

1. djtrauma

djtrauma New Member

Hey lovely people. I'm DJ Trauma, from St Austell. I'm looking to put together a regular podcast (probably monthly), featuring Cornish and Devon based producers. I'm pretty open minded on the type of music as long as it's loosely DnB affiliated, and is original, hence no tunes with big lifts from other tracks (for instance a 50 Cent acapella right through.)I don't fancy getting sued! Subtle samples are fine. As a frustrated producer myself I reckon we need to keep tight and throw our ideas together to become something big. If it takes off maybe events and shit like that will follow...but for now i'd like to hear from anyone who has good ideas for making an hourly-2 hourly show. There'd obviously be a website for the show and some net radio broadcasts I'm thinking. So anyone who's interested in coming on board hit me back. my email's djtrauma75@hotmail.com

2. LineOne

LineOne The Cubase Man

why jus cornwall and devon. Y dont we do a dnb forum podcast with everyone involved. mc's / dj's / producers. We culd all contribute..