CALLING ALL ARTISTS!

Nothing wrong with it,

Are any of you doing anything???

No?

Didnt think so.

So STFU putting peoples hard work down.

Gwarn Freestyle, next thing you know the ones dissing it are the ones sending you tunes lol

Hope it all goes well for ya bro

easy to knock stuff that ya cant do yaself innit ;)

some gd tunes on there, secret agent and terminator are pick of the bunch for me

keep up the gd work

"A new beginning
FREESTYLEdnb PRESENTS the future in drum and bass artists from the uk and all over the world.

This one page site will supply you with links to the "FRESHEST" artists breaking through the drum and bass scene, below is a link to my music.... BUT HOLD TIGHT!!!!! OTHER FRESH ARTISTS COMING SOON!

http://www.musicv2.com/artist/nebula

"

hahahaha

dont think there knockin the music just the full of shit crap!

??????????????????????????

good on you for trying to push the scene mate. People who insult havent done anything for themselves.... yet want people to do stuff for them.... keep it up mate...

If you want to use my two tracks.... "dark busness" and "Losing To Time" on your site feel free...... there is a thread in the New Talent section with the links to them......

Keep it up!

good on you for trying to push the scene mate. People who insult havent done anything for themselves.... yet want people to do stuff for them.... keep it up mate...

If you want to use my two tracks.... "dark busness" and "Losing To Time" on your site feel free...... there is a thread in the New Talent section with the links to them......

Keep it up!

speaking about yaself then ;)? bold statements thats all i meant lols

speaking about yaself then ;)? bold statements thats all i meant lols

speaking about myself?

im not ripping no one for trying to push the scen in their own little way....

My statements arent bold.... nore itallic..... they stand as the truth.....

what have you done for the scene in the last 6months?

If anything. Did it help any one else but yourself?

What im saying.... dont rip someone when they are trying to do their thing. Show some respect.... nothing he's said in what you've quoted is bullshit..... how do you know if he's not got the "freshest" talent ready to go??

anyway.. im not gonna get in to an arguement.... i just look at this sort of support towards other people as pathetic.... and people who are unsupportive have no place in this scene..... one day you may need support......

speaking about myself?

im not ripping no one for trying to push the scen in their own little way....

My statements arent bold.... nore itallic..... they stand as the truth.....

what have you done for the scene in the last 6months?

If anything. Did it help any one else but yourself?

What im saying.... dont rip someone when they are trying to do their thing. Show some respect.... nothing he's said in what you've quoted is bullshit..... how do you know if he's not got the "freshest" talent ready to go??

anyway.. im not gonna get in to an arguement.... i just look at this sort of support towards other people as pathetic.... and people who are unsupportive have no place in this scene..... one day you may need support......

its okay m8 everyones intitled to opinions!!!

all i meant with my statement about the guy being full of shit is that if i read that the "future of dnb" is on this guys web page then i expect the guy to deliver do you understand !!

when i went to his site read his crap then went to his page i thought the music was good but it was definately not the future of dnb not for me anyway

1 point i have to make about forums is you dont catch many professionals postin on dnb forums?????

I think theres a reason for that, dont you????????????

i not gonna get in an arguement because i really dont care about negative vibes but if you post stuff and claim it to be something you should live up to it or keep your mouth shut ............ or except someone to say "what a load of bollocks..."..

no disrespect mate honest!

laters

toxy

aight... coolio....

what!? you dont think im professional..... mate you have no idea! haha... was gonna wind you up and go off on one.... but ive got to much of a headache...

anyway... yeh its true.... but end of the day.... when you say stuff like what he said and he dones live up to it..... theres nothing worse than disappointing yourself..... so no matter what anyone says it dont matter... its only when you realise to yourself that what your doing is a pile of shite that you actually care.....

anyway.... there are professionals..... im one for a start.... d'n'b is my business..... why arent there more??.... well theres probably loads of reasons to be fair..... some mainly because they dont want to ruin their reputation from one foul forum post..... i mean... it only takes one post for you to fuk up your career..... ie.... the whole pendulum shit..... so if you stay out of it and dont get involved then there no chance of that happening....

I personally think that forums are a good thing to be based in..... your fan base can grow quickly.... and the fans you do get will be with you for a long time.... and are usually friends... not just fans..... because they know you etc.... anyway.... heads pumping.... and ive gone off the topic...

peace////

the forums are there for up and comers to gain confidence and push forward.
shouldn't mock peoples efforts.
all i will say freestyle is that the page looks a little corporate. I personally think you 're a good lad and actually gives a shit.
If i make it as aproducer i will remember folks on here and help them if i can.
respect rocksteady, toxy.
no bad feelingz eh fellaz

aight... coolio....

what!? you dont think im professional..... mate you have no idea! haha... was gonna wind you up and go off on one.... but ive got to much of a headache...

anyway... yeh its true.... but end of the day.... when you say stuff like what he said and he dones live up to it..... theres nothing worse than disappointing yourself..... so no matter what anyone says it dont matter... its only when you realise to yourself that what your doing is a pile of shite that you actually care.....

anyway.... there are professionals..... im one for a start.... d'n'b is my business..... why arent there more??.... well theres probably loads of reasons to be fair..... some mainly because they dont want to ruin their reputation from one foul forum post..... i mean... it only takes one post for you to fuk up your career..... ie.... the whole pendulum shit..... so if you stay out of it and dont get involved then there no chance of that happening....

I personally think that forums are a good thing to be based in..... your fan base can grow quickly.... and the fans you do get will be with you for a long time.... and are usually friends... not just fans..... because they know you etc.... anyway.... heads pumping.... and ive gone off the topic...

peace////

mate i think your getting upset for no reason. Im not disrespecting you in any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i say proffessional i meant someone who makes dnb for a living and there side job doesnt provide the main source of income. to me its got nowt to do with the standard of the music you produce but of course if you make a livin out of music you must be good that goes without saying..........????????????

as for winding me up forgett about it i have two kids i make dnb for an hobby and i know what level im at i can use my hears ;)

nah man..... never any bad feelings.... just putting my point across.... its all business..... and whats in business stays in business.....

Back
Top Bottom