Calling All Artists!!!!

Houseundergrnd

Im mailing you in regards to a project we've been putting together. We thought that u guys might be interested, or may know anyone who is interested, and can maybe send a group package up to us. Thanx.

Ciao.

Mike Madison
Houseunderground

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, do you wanna be on a CD? Im putting out an all WHITE LABEL TRACK/ARTIST, or UN-SIGNED TRACK/ARTIST mixed compilation, and im looking for people with preesed product or FINALIZED CD MASTERS to put on the CD. Must be D&B, GARAGE, or BREAKZ. IMPORTANT!!! YOU MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF PRODUCTION FOR YOUR MATERIAL!!!(EX. Master Copy DAT, and or Sign waiver) All approved and used entries will get 10 free copies, plus any 60 word text entrie or 3x3 inch max logo in the pamphlet. As well as contact info.

If you are interested in this, or have ANY questions, please contact the Houseunderground @ 780-919-8221, or email houseundergroundFM@cjsr.com
Will accept BREIF collect calls.

Please provide adequate information on yourself. I dont care if its 20 years experience, or 1 day. Provide NAME (full), address, Phone #, email (EVERYBODY has one!), and Proof of production (Can be sent later on, if u wish).

To mail in your CD or 12" press, please mail to:
-----------------------------------------------

Jason Marzetti
HOUSEUNDERGROUND PRODUCTIONS
5230-38A Avenue
EDMONTON, ALBERTA
T6L 2H4 CANADA

-----------------------------------------------
PLEASE!!! NO MP3's, TAPES, MD's, or WAV's.
ONLY FINISHED MASTER QUALITY PRODUCT!!!
12"'s will have better priority in final selection.

YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MATERIAL RETURNED!!!
No limit on amount of material you can send. Please send via Courier. Your work is precious, dont lose it in faulty gov. mail systems!!!

By entering this so called, "contest", you give FULL copyright permission to use your work if selected (ONLY IF SELECTED!! YOUR MUSIC WILL REMAIN PRIVATE!!).

THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO THE WORLD!!! ANYONE MAY ENTER!!! PLEASE SEND YOUR MATERIAL IN NO LATER THAN.....AUG. 1st 2003!!

Peace.

Ive been getting allot of disgruntled people asking me about this copyright biz, and i just want to make it clear that i only want your PERMISSION TO USE YOUR WORK. And only for this project.

Back
Top Bottom