Calling All Artists And Producers

djfidjit82

Ez all i am currently starting a digital record label and need some more artists to jump on board. I am heavily involved in an internet radio station which has its own music store, also will be lookin to push to other distributors through out the year! Please dont be shy what ever work or prodjects you have please send them to me. Hit me up in a PM for more details.

Thanks Dj Fidjit

easy mate... got a few bits i'm working on... never really finished anything yet, hows about i send you some stuff thats worth listening to rather than WIP's?

http://soundcloud.com/richie_stix there is one track up there that is poorly mixed down... should be nearing completion soon though!

i am on it... but i have no clue how to use it or my 'addy'.

but i'll sort it out in the near future and hit ya up yeah?

also had this in the pipeline, but it's a bit hit and miss with most people and again, hasn't been mixed down or finihsed in this version!

Last edited by a moderator:
wicked mate well ill deffo be in contact within the next few days if thats cool. also my shows this sunday so if ya got any bits then send em over and ill play dem out. aslo feelin that 1 on soundcloud so could do with a copy of that?

Bigups

Well I dont think any of my stuff's record label material, but click the "my soundcloud" link under my sig and check out some of my stuff if ya want

Back
Top Bottom