Borf
VIP Junglist
On Xbox Live Marketplace.

Untill Monday.

So you got the weekend people.

3 maps, Makin, Roundhouse and Castle.

You can rank up to level 44.

All weapons and perks are there.

Like 8 game modes I think. Team Deathmatch, Mecenary TD, Free For All, Capture The Flag, War (like domination) Hardocre TD etc...

Pretty fucking good if you ask me (and obviously this isn't a 100% representative of the final game, not by any means)

The dogs are cunts!

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
On Xbox Live Marketplace.

Untill Monday.

So you got the weekend people.

3 maps, Makin, Roundhouse and Castle.

You can rank up to level 44.

All weapons and perks are there.

Like 8 game modes I think. Team Deathmatch, Mecenary TD, Free For All, Capture The Flag, War (like domination) Hardocre TD etc...

Pretty fucking good if you ask me (and obviously this isn't a 100% representative of the final game, not by any means)

The dogs are cunts!

Be downloading this when i get home

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
Gay that it runs out Monday, but still pretty decent.

Yeah bit of a piss take, but i dont find that much time to play week nights anyway so ill give it a rinse this weekend see what its like. Should be big though. You getting gears of war 2 brof?

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Congrats ^^^

I hope my housemate doesn't find out about this, I wanna watch the Calzaghe fight on Saturday..

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Yeah, I think Calzaghe will be going down though. He's unbeaten and that but hasn't had a real test against a boxer whos rated in the states.

Jones's record speaks for itself, 1 defeat in 40+ and that was D/Q, in the rematch he knocked the guy out first round.

Top Bottom