Call of duty mw3

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
I can't be doing with modern warfare as it's too technical and gay.

Put me on horse back in the 10th century and i'm flaying gullets left right and centre, pulling arrows out of my neck and reusing them as my own weapon. whack me in a ww1 trench with only a flask of whisky and i'll not only win the war, but prevent ww2. Put me in vietnam on pcp and i would have not only stopped the war but rehabilitated the mess colonel kurtz left behind in a week, then taught charlie how to surf.

I was born well ahead of my time, me. This reluctant, pointless, dusty oil based conflict makes my teeth itch.

*disclaimer - I have nothing but admiration for anyone that sticks themselves on the front line for the cause in modern times though, even if arrows, pcp, whisky and horses aren't involved.

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
I can't be doing with modern warfare as it's too technical and gay.

Put me on horse back in the 10th century and i'm flaying gullets left right and centre, pulling arrows out of my neck and reusing them as my own weapon. whack me in a ww1 trench with only a flask of whisky and i'll not only win the war, but prevent ww2. Put me in vietnam on pcp and i would have not only stopped the war but rehabilitated the mess colonel kurtz left behind in a week, then taught charlie how to surf.

I was born well ahead of my time, me. This reluctant, pointless, dusty oil based conflict makes my teeth itch.

*disclaimer - I have nothing but admiration for anyone that sticks themselves on the front line for the cause in modern times though, even if arrows, pcp, whisky and horses aren't involved.
lol