Call Of Duty 2 Modern Warfare, I need your help!

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
I been playing COD 2 MW for 4 weeks but i'm shit at it half time lol. Just wondering what's best guns to use? I like using assault rifles M4A1, M16A4 and Famas. What perks do you lot use? I never know to stay haidng and shoot or run about and shoot. Anyone give me some tips? It be intresting to find out what 2 guns, attachments and perks you lot use.

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Depends on your style of play mate.

Havn't played in a long long time but i think i used the M16 with a Grenade Launcher and Red Dot with Bling Pro, Stopping Power Pro and Commando Pro..

I'm pretty shit though!!!

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
i have only started playing recently, its much fun online. i have come 3rd in a fair few games and im just using the shit which comes with the grenadier (is that correct?) setting, the red dot semi automatic jobby does just fine by me :) but i dont know about anything else yet.... i completed the storymode well easily, its very short.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
silenced ACR, G18, stopping power, slight of hand and a strong word from my missus telling me our releationship is going down the pan in she is leaving me due to my relentless killing streks...meh...plenty more fish in the sea

MAJESTIC

BishBashBosh
VIP Junglist
When ever i play i only do search and destroy....

Intervention FMJ, Spas Grip, sleight of hand, stopping power, ninja, claymores/throwing knifes, flash nades

Tar silenced, spas grip, sleight of hand, stopping power, ninja, semtex/throwing, flash nades

knifing only is great fun > tactical knife, marathon, lightweight, commando, throwing knife, stun nade

also try RioT C4 only> riot sheild, scavenger, danger close, commando, C4, flash nades so funny if your in a party

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
A lotta that shit doesn't mean a thing to me. Over my head. Which mode are you talking about playing? Campaign, multiplayer or special ops? Play it long enough you'll get a feel for the guns you like and don't like. I never play it online. I did once and got my ass handed to me. Was not fun at all. Playing campaign over again on veteran to get the different trophies. Maybe that will make me a bit better at it. All about running for cover and moving up in campaign. All about getting snuck up on a shot in the back online.

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
Cheers for the replys guys. Some nice ideas in there i can try out. I've never played story yet, i went straight to online. I like playing express team death match and free for all.

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
silenced ACR, G18, stopping power, slight of hand and a strong word from my missus telling me our releationship is going down the pan in she is leaving me due to my relentless killing streks...meh...plenty more fish in the sea
ACR + Stopping Power is a deadly combo, love using that gun

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Silenced UMP
Spas with Grip
Throwing Knife
Flash x 2

Marathon
Stopping Power
Commando

Painkiller

The ultimate class. Brilliant for flanking and head to head with the enemy. Plus the UMP is the best gun in the game. Just shoot it in bursts when at a distance.

mcsketcha

Sketchamus
VIP Junglist
Silenced UMP
Spas with Grip
Throwing Knife
Flash x 2

Marathon
Stopping Power
Commando

Painkiller

The ultimate class. Brilliant for flanking and head to head with the enemy. Plus the UMP is the best gun in the game. Just shoot it in bursts when at a distance.
Exactly what I use, except i use martydon instead of painkiller, i love using the P90 with rapidfire too.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I've got all the kills and headshots with both the p90 and the ump.

Both guns completely done.

I've stopped prestiging now, so can enjoy them both in fall cammo too!

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
sniper class - barret 50 cal with heartbeat sensor, pp2000 with FMJ, claymore, flash, martyrdom, sleight of hand pro, stopping power pro, ninja pro
run around like a nutter class - UMP silenced, akimbo ranger, throwing knife, flash, martydom, marathon pro, lightweight pro, commando pro

then i got a couple of assault rifle classes, FAL, SCAR-H and the FAMAS mostly with the noob tube attached and various perks

love the game but it seriously wastes my life

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
m16, red dot sight and FMJ drops them like flies m8

stopping power pro
ninja pro
bling pro

smoke grenade for domination
semtex

Oh and play domination.... bare xp points on that, you'll level up faster

Last edited:

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
m16, red dot sight and FMJ drops them like flies m8

stopping power pro
ninja pro
bling pro

smoke grenade for domination
semtex
i never use smoke grenades but i bet theyre handy for domination. i love using c4 on domination, so satisfying to hear "we are losing A" (providing you have set your c4 at A), double tap x and boom, A is saved

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
i never use smoke grenades but i bet theyre handy for domination. i love using c4 on domination, so satisfying to hear "we are losing A" (providing you have set your c4 at A), double tap x and boom, A is saved

grrrrr i bet ure the twat who keeps gettin me with that!!!

Oh one thing that pisses me off bout this game.... i ALWAYS get hit with predators!!! Its like they're homed on me standard!! I'm not joking either, i really do get hit with them every fuckin time!!