CALL CENTRE BS

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Anyone of you ever spent 2-3 hours on ohone to call centre...find yourself bouced from 1 dept to teh other only to return to original dept ?
Been told teh managers is busy
After 1st hour did you loose it, and get put on perma hold ?
Sound familiar ?
BT
Britsh gas
Any othe rcunt who doesn;t give a fuck ?
Man
just no

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
true, i think they make sure its a shit line, and someone with a deliberately thick accent to ensure you waste as much time as possible talking

moriaty

VIP Junglist
pass-the-tosser used to be our favourite game in ticketmaster. if we got a customer who started giving you shit (but not swearing, so cant hang up on him), we'd apologise in the warmest manner, and reassure him that we'll just go to talk to the manager and try our best to resolve his situation. so id put them on hold, go make myself a brew, a quick trip to the toilet, perhaps hit on the the hot admin for the millionth time, and then return to the customer, apologise whole heartily, and explain that the next college i'll be passing him to would definately resolve the situation. at this point there are two options: if the guy responded positively to that, id just transfer him to another agent, usually the one i liked the least, to deal with him whichever way he wanted. Or, if the customer had been an exceptional dick, id pass him to a mate that was participating to the game, and have the whole hold-brew-piss-sweet talk-apologise-pass cycle again.

moral: be fucking nice to phone agents, or they'll fuck you up. they can, and if played right, they will get away with it, as i did time after time.

BT and Vodafone agents are excluded, as they have absolutely no brain and they all need to be eradicated once and for all.

Last edited:

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
the thing is if I EVER find out where BT call centre is ..gonna post a dog shit a day to it, in an evelope marked urgent

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
pass-the-tosser used to be our favourite game in ticketmaster. if we got a customer who started giving you shit (but not swearing, so cant hang up on him), we'd apologise in the warmest manner, and reassure him that we'll just go to talk to the manager and try our best to resolve his situation. so id put them on hold, go make myself a brew, a quick trip to the toilet, perhaps hit on the the hot admin for the millionth time, and then return to the customer, apologise whole heartily, and explain that the next college i'll be passing him to would definately resolve the situation. at this point there are two options: if the guy responded positively to that, id just transfer him to another agent, usually the one i liked the least, to deal with him whichever way he wanted. Or, if the customer had been an exceptional dick, id pass him to a mate that was participating to the game, and have the whole hold-brew-piss-sweet talk-apologise-pass cycle again.

moral: be fucking nice to phone agents, or they'll fuck you up. they can, and if played right, they will get away with it, as i did time after time.

BT and Vodafone agents are excluded, as they have absolutely no brain and they all need to be eradicated once and for all.
haha, that is pretty impressive.
there undoubtedly some tossers that ring up and expect to have the problem solved instantly.

what is annoying is when you have to go through all the bollocks verification stuff for the 8 millionth time, yes i do live there etc etc

moriaty

VIP Junglist
what is annoying is when you have to go through all the bollocks verification stuff for the 8 millionth time, yes i do live there etc etc
ya. usually, after passing-the-tosser for the third time, 70% he would start shouting and/or swearing, so we could hang up to him. if he was still keeping legit, but still a dick, we'd had to put him through the initial automated system, where it would take him about 15 min to get to another agent.

mmm, felt good man (y)

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
the thing is if I EVER find out where BT call centre is ..gonna post a dog shit a day to it, in an evelope marked urgent
BT are the fucking worst, you'd think if they operate the phones they'd know how to answer one

A couple of years ago I had to call them from a phonebox as I didn't have a house line set up... the phone box was convienienly situated where all the homeless and heroin addicts are on patrol.. I was in that phone box for over an hour and by the end there was a very agitated homeless guy shouting at me and trying to bang the door down

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
Nice Manoli, I have spent a few years of my life in call centre jobs. They can be great as long as you are having fun at other peoples expense.

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist

This!

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
used to have trouble with 3 mobile, and BT & EDF are cunts too

these people are always from delhi, glasgow or the north, can't understand half of what they say

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
i got fucked about a fair bit by scottish power, twice.

i had orange business contract phones, and if i'm honest, their business customer service is second to none. really helpful. which goes to show that it can be done.

We were very good at this game too

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i worked in a call centre for longggggg. so ive actually done that and worse to hundreds of people, quite possibly you too, in fact, that was probably me that you spoke to last night

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
BT Defo the worst, now i am not racist in any way, not by a long stretch but when you have been sat on the blower for ages, u have told about 40 people ya accounf number and details and you get fired over to a call centre in bangladesh were the poor fucker at the other end of the line is struggling to understand a scouse accent and i can make head nor tail of what they are chattin about makes me wanna scream...BRITISH TELECOM...no disrespect to the asian call centres at all but catar for asain troops with asain call problems not mine...that does my nut in.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
BT Defo the worst, now i am not racist in any way, not by a long stretch but when you have been sat on the blower for ages, u have told about 40 people ya accounf number and details and you get fired over to a call centre in bangladesh were the poor fucker at the other end of the line is struggling to understand a scouse accent and i can make head nor tail of what they are chattin about makes me wanna scream...BRITISH TELECOM...no disrespect to the asian call centres at all but catar for asain troops with asain call problems not mine...that does my nut in.
nazi....

lurlz