Calibre Vs DBridge - Who Is Better?

Who is better

• Calibre

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • DBridge

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both amazing creative successful artists and i find that hard because their both indivdials to compare them both together ... personal opinion can sometimes cloud the success and input to one or the other artist so im going to say DRAW due to i wish i had a ounce of creative talent that both these individials have , ... i love music and both artists have made n shared their ideas for my ears to listen to ,... some i have liked and some i havent , but that goes for every artist i spose ...

credit to them both and i hope the continue to be creative for my ears to be allowed to exsperiance what they do best .....ie..... make music .

although im not the biggest fan of liquid but calibre makes some big tunes and when he droped a set at raveology a couple years ago ive been a big fan since. to be honest i aint heard non of d.bridge's stuff so calibre gets my vote.

They're both absolutely sick, but I voted Calibre because he's far more prolific and has a much bigger catalogue of tunes. He makes outstanding tracks, at a ridiculously fast rate, which makes him even more remarkable.

hmmmm hard question!

both have produced many absolutely golden tunes and its proper close but i'd have to give it to d-bridge solely because i could listen to true romance on repeat for the rest of my life and still die a happy man

Calibre calibre calibre.

Think hes just got the edge over D Bridge with consistency imo.

And Im lovin mr right on too much atm, need to get this waxage!!

This is similar to a thread on DOA a couple of years ago although on that occasion it was Klute vs Teebee (Klute all the way btw)

In this instance if I had to vote for one it would be Calibre

calibre seems to be less up his own arsehole than dbridge.

but i like what dbridge is doing with all the exit releases. shows he's providing something for the customer that's not just a piece of vinyl with a sleeve.

one hard decision there man.

for me gotta be Calibre although its very difficult to choose between, like riisu said these new Exit releases D Bridge are putting out i think are pretty tasty.

on that occasion it was Klute vs Teebee (Klute all the way btw)

In this instance if I had to vote for one it would be Calibre

Klute all the way!!! have you not heard snake funk. teebee the main man but thats debate for another day, but i couldnt read that and not comment. klute better then teebee ive heard it all.

Back
Top Bottom