Calibre Vs DBridge - Who Is Better?

Who is better

• Calibre

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • DBridge

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i cant believe dbridge is losing he the best producer in drums at the moment.....calibre has never made a tune up with true romance and d bridge is doing something differant to other producer at the moment he is a poineer

Calibre wrties loads of sick tunes, and quite a few just good ones, whereas D Bridge smashes it pretty much every time.

I couldn't possibly choose between these 2 producers.

Calibre just brings the vibes with every tune he makes.

D- Bridge is one of the most forward thinking guys on the scene, and Inner Disbelief makes me cum.

dbridge.... its a tough question but this is my conculsion!
not that calibre isn't as good, coz we all know he's made some bad bad tunes!!!

Calibres in a different league imo, not really feeling his recent output but between 2000 and 2006/7 the guy was just on fire, made so many classic tunes, one of the best

To be fair they're fairly different producers, but I'd go for Calibre by a country mile.

D-Bridge's music doesn't really do anything for me atall. He seems to get a lot of love on the forums, and lot of his tracks have got a nice old-skool sound to them...however the 4 or so times I've seen him play out the dancefloor has emptied for his set. Even in sunny, relaxed Italy..

Of all the mixes on the Members Mixes page, there's 3 tracks credited to D Bridge, one of them's True Romance and the others were co produced with Break Fierce Nico & AI. Calibre has a fair few more tracks up there, and that speaks for itself.

calibre is the most overrrated dnb producer of all time. his music is dull and unimaginative; his breaks simply bore me to tears.

dbridge ftw

Really couldnt compare them as a producers. They are both on top of their game. As for a DJ iv seen them both quite alot and i think D Bridge is much more skillfull behind the decks. He's played at so many different nights from a dutty hardware night, to a shogun audio or a bunch of cuts. He's always on form what ever night he's on. So going on Producing & DJ'in, id have to say D - Bridge ;)

Originally Posted by influx
calibre is the most overrrated dnb producer of all time. his music is dull and unimaginative; his breaks simply bore me to tears.

I know its all a matter of opinion but, you chat absolute shit! Dull and unimaginative? please tell me what producers you like? I struggle to understand how you'v come to that conclusion.

both amazing producers. but calibre - cold blade just makes him a bit better imo (y). when im wrecked.. i can never follow the bassline.. just amazin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom