Calibre - Start Again VIP

It has been posted beore but meh :P

He dropped this on Friday...kinda set things off a tad ;)

^ That's a pretty good tune actually. Nice & moody

- - - Updated - - -

Phil Tangent - Pleasure Trip VIP is another good one as well...

meh original monolith is better, I think this was more meant as finally a vip that actually sounds a lot different from the original and takes it in a different direction

There are a lot of good vips around but its often the same tune with just a bit of variation, another one thats an exception form that is strung out vip, although I like the original of that better aswell (was one of my favourite tracks on the album actually)

Original with the vip on the flipside is getting a vinyl release, from signature recordings fb

YES. YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES. Prefer the original by far but a plate well worth picking up :cheerlead

YES. YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.YES. Prefer the original by far but a plate well worth picking up :cheerlead
massive 12". didn't see this 2 weeks ago! maybe they listened to the people gutted about no vinyl for it, or was the plan all along?

Fuck this is big! It's almost like a completely different tune. Best VIP I've heard in a long time, and for a tune that actually deserved a VIP too.

Back
Top Bottom